4. Cane Ridge

5. Maplewood

6. Stratford

7. Overton

8. McGavock

9.hunters Lane

10. Hillwood

11. Whites Creek

12-14  Antioch/Glencliff/Republic can only beat each other.

Worst year of Metro football I have ever seen.

1 Pearl-Cohn (4-0)

2 East Nashville (4-0)

3 Cane Ridge (2-2)

4 Hillsboro (2-2)

5 Stratford (1-2)

6 Maplewood (1-3)

7 Hunters Lane (1-3) 

8 Hillwood (2-2):  that "upset defeat" to Hunters Lane will haunt them 

9 Whites Creek (2-2)

10 McGavock (0-4)

11 Overton (0-4)

12 Antioch (0-4)

13 Glencliff (0-4)

14 RePublic (0-4)

Metro-Nashville appears to have two teams that are well above the rest this year.  

14 minutes ago, howdoitknow said:

1 Pearl-Cohn (4-0)

2 East Nashville (4-0)

3 Cane Ridge (2-2)

4 Hillsboro (2-2)

5 Stratford (1-2)

6 Maplewood (1-3)

7 Hunters Lane (1-3) 

8 Hillwood (2-2):  that "upset defeat" to Hunters Lane will haunt them 

9 Whites Creek (2-2)

10 McGavock (0-4)

11 Overton (0-4)

12 Antioch (0-4)

13 Glencliff (0-4)

14 RePublic (0-4)

Metro-Nashville appears to have two teams that are well above the rest this year.  

East Nashville has the most talent on the list in my opinion.  Unfortunately for them, PC coaching staff is far superior...again in my opinion.  PC also does a great job of getting their players looks from schools, both FBS and FCS.  EN has scholarships too, but the caliber of schools is different.  Before it is said, yes I know PC co-ops with MLK, but I would bet a house note that those numbers aren’t in the double digits.  The fact that Vandy seems to offer a scholarship to a PC player every year, they must be hitting the books too.  Great job by that staff.

21 minutes ago, PurplePanther said:

East Nashville has the most talent on the list in my opinion.  Unfortunately for them, PC coaching staff is far superior...again in my opinion.  PC also does a great job of getting their players looks from schools, both FBS and FCS.  EN has scholarships too, but the caliber of schools is different.  Before it is said, yes I know PC co-ops with MLK, but I would bet a house note that those numbers aren’t in the double digits.  The fact that Vandy seems to offer a scholarship to a PC player every year, they must be hitting the books too.  Great job by that staff.

Talent is something we can agree on but superior coaching from PC naw I'll pass. It's the same song with them every year. I seriously think last year was a turning point for East Football and this year we will make  Believers out of everybody. 

1 hour ago, EastNasty said:

but superior coaching from PC naw I'll pass. It's the same song with them every year. 

Lil East current head coach and staff has never made the game competitive with PC coaching staff. Y'all come in every year with all this hype and the game be over in the second quarter. Everything you say on here is totally false! Like you said PC would start 0-3 this year, sometimes you just have to be quiet, especially coming from East. Y'all do less with more every year. 

Edited by FIREBIRD80
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

Lil East current head coach and staff has never made the game competitive with PC coaching staff. Y'all come in every year with all this hype and the game be over in the second quarter. Everything you say on here is totally false! Like you said PC would start 0-3 this year, sometimes you just have to be quiet, especially coming from East. Y'all do less with more every year. 

You live in the past that's your major problem. All you do is talk about them 2 gold balls from 96-97. Plus you was probably the water boy. Bill Clinton was the president. Gas was $1.23. People still had phones In their car in 96. They payphone was still a big thing. Easy E was on the charts

1 hour ago, EastNasty said:

Talent is something we can agree on but superior coaching from PC naw I'll pass. It's the same song with them every year. I seriously think last year was a turning point for East Football and this year we will make  Believers out of everybody. 

You love standing in that kitchen don't you! You just love to talk