Metro Rankings

bleacher

On 3/6/2020 at 1:59 PM, workinprogress said:

Firebird hypothetically speaking of course if the PC staff was at Antioch do you think it would impact neighboring schools? I do but that's just my opinion. Again not taking anything away from other staffs. 

Me personally I think Antioch HS is a sleeping giant. The right coach in there would turn that ship. Keeping there middle school kids from going to CR ,LaVerne and Smyrna would be a extra boost.

12 hours ago, Spearchucker37015 said:

I remember when coach Burnetti coached us in high school.  We couldn't understand anything that guy said.  How do the boys at PC understand him

Lmao......Man we still don't. We say yea and laugh and ask someone else did they understand what he said lol. Seriously though after time his speech slows down for the most part.

21 hours ago, fb247 said:

Metro admin has never been very smart about athletics.  Did not have open zones then either. Only had special transfers for class not offered at zone school.  Even then was abused by some for athletics. That is why coaches wanted and proposed kids only play in school zoned.  Huge problem now. As long as metro has open zone and cheating coaches this will never change.

We should like a bunch of old folks complaining lol. A lot of states are going thru the open zone problem. One thing I must say these kids are totally different and raised different. I read something about gore talking about his Middle school star football players going to other schools and some ending back at Mcgavock. He see them in the hallway and asks if they gone play and the say no. The I wanna create my own legacy kids are rare. 

If something sickens you stay off of it. As for your other comments I still keep in touch with folks in metro. I grew up and have spent 30ish years around metro. I like to see and hear what goes on. And I have my opinions just like everyone else including you. Why are you so negative about metro? Just curious where you are coming from. 

1 hour ago, Spearchucker37015 said:

At Cheatham County we used to just say yeah and laugh everytime he would talk to us.  He was funny but can't coach at all.  

What's your complaint with Tony?  He still lives in Ashland City and is good to the people in this area.  A couple of years ago when we played them in the playoffs he was real polite.

1 hour ago, fb247 said:

Finally somebody says what everyone knows. 

Tony is only one of a few coaches that has actually won in Metro.  His record is pretty good.  You should check the numbers.

2 hours ago, fb247 said:

WIP , please quit posting. Your butt kissing is sickening. Even you could win at Pearl Cohn. And no, Brunetti could not win at Antioch. But Antioch coach could win at PC. 

Brunetti must pissed in your cereal in high school. It's ok man and its documented and clear you dont like brunetti but you gotta respect what he does for his kids and his kids love em. I would ask you since you know so much why are you not coaching. Heck I wouldn't be surprised is you are a HC hiding behind a keyboard and smiling in folks face.

15 hours ago, workinprogress said:

If something sickens you stay off of it. As for your other comments I still keep in touch with folks in metro. I grew up and have spent 30ish years around metro. I like to see and hear what goes on. And I have my opinions just like everyone else including you. Why are you so negative about metro? Just curious where you are coming from. 

I am just disappointed that you praise these schools that are known for  more than  winning  

Edited by fb247