Metro Rankings

bleacher

43 minutes ago, Hurricane717 said:

Lambert also coached at Rossview and they were successful.....

His two best years at Rossview were in 2013 and 2014.  In both of those years he had a guy named Al Pellegrino on the coaching staff.  Pellegrino went on to become the head coach at Sycamore High School in Pleasant View in 2015.  Since 2016 Pellegrino has served as head football coach and athletic director at Shaw High School in Muscogee County, GA. 

10 hours ago, WildWolf6 said:

Sheesh... that is a red flag. 
How is Broome not a finalist for this job ?

AB withdrew. The second choice I referred to is among the three that has been discussed. Morino and Stewart are both excellent coaches. Should be a two-man race...

Edited by bleacher

2 hours ago, bleacher said:

AB withdrew. The second choice I referred to is among the three that has been discussed. Morino and Stewart are both excellent coaches. Should be a two-man race...

Broome made a good choice.  JS will not go, will not be able to get any in school help. DM can not handle the kids. RL is probably best for job, but won't stay because he will not be able to do what BW did.

1 hour ago, workinprogress said:

First it's Kyle Larson. And the comment is awful at best. No place for it here or anywhere else. That's why he was fired today. Please don't post if you can't be respectful.

I can't believe I just read that.  Who would have ever guessed that online racing games would lead the nation in sports headlines in 2020...

11 hours ago, longtimeretired said:

Broome made a good choice.  JS will not go, will not be able to get any in school help. DM can not handle the kids. RL is probably best for job, but won't stay because he will not be able to do what BW did.

First let me say I wouldn't touch RL with a 10 foot corona poll.

2. JS ?? I mean has anybody seen his offense? He was the weakest link at Overton and I was puzzled when MF made him the OC at hillsboro.

DM I dont know to much about but you comment is interesting about controlling the kids.

1 hour ago, EastNasty said:

2. JS ?? I mean has anybody seen his offense? He was the weakest link at Overton and I was puzzled when MF made him the OC at hillsboro.

DM I dont know to much about but you comment is interesting about controlling the kids.

I think JS would do a good job at East. Relates well to the kids and has a passion for the game. 

Edited by DLopez

1 hour ago, EastNasty said:

You must be one of the staff members that won’t be able to return and semi upset . Either Moreno or Stewart get it it will be more organized and disciplined. I don’t know much about Lambert but heard all negative . Moreno is a seasoned guy who knows defense and is organized and structured as they come . 
Stewart is one if not the best young upcoming coaches , you mentioned weak link but the 3 years he has been gone from Overton they haven’t scored as many points or won as many games .  So EN you seem to be trolling . Good luck coaching youth sports for now on . Men bashing men behind hidden names gets you no respect , you maybe the  one of the reasons Waite was relieved of his duties . I know Moreno and Stewart well you have no clue about these guys . 

7 hours ago, workinprogress said:

Howdoitknow I couldn't believe it either. Crazy how much things have changed over a little bit of time. 

EastNasty I am surprised there was not more interest in the job. 

I am not surprised that there was little interest in any metro job. You left Metro Yourself. Metro has no attraction to any coach outside.  

14 hours ago, howdoitknow said:

I can't believe I just read that.  Who would have ever guessed that online racing games would lead the nation in sports headlines in 2020...

How many think there will even be football in the fall. I hope there is but I would not be surprised if there is no sports until a drug or vaccine can be proven effective. I have heard schools will even be on modified schedules. I am not sure fans will be at games or even allowed. Thoughts? Wishes?