Metro Rankings

bleacher

On 6/23/2020 at 10:17 AM, howdoitknow said:

We are about to be midway through the first week of the 'Dead Period' and still Whites Creek has no football coach in place.  

Pearl Cohn D coordinator took the head coach job. Also a old Pc asst principal is no the head principal.

On 6/6/2020 at 11:00 AM, howdoitknow said:

That would be a list of great CoachT Threads if someone wanted to create them:

Greatest Football Coaches All-Time:

Metro-Nashville

Sumner County

Rutherford County

Robertson County

Williamson County

Etc

Etc

All time greatest in Metro Nashville

West Elrod

Nick coutras

Jerry Pigue

Maurice Fitzgerald

On 6/25/2020 at 9:22 AM, FBfan26 said:

Pearl Cohn D coordinator took the head coach job. Also a old Pc asst principal is no the head principal.

You have to be a crazy man to leave the Fire ducks to head to Whites Creek. It’s moving fwd but at the same time skipping backwards. Congratulations to Coach Darnell but you @FBfan26 and your side kick @FIREBIRD80 said I was crazy when I said PC offensive and defensive coaches didn’t get along. 

4 hours ago, EastNasty said:

You have to be a crazy man to leave the Fire ducks to head to Whites Creek. It’s moving fwd but at the same time skipping backwards. Congratulations to Coach Darnell but you @FBfan26 and your side kick @FIREBIRD80 said I was crazy when I said PC offensive and defensive coaches didn’t get along. 

Apparently Darnell took a few of the defensive assistants with him on his way out the door.  

7 hours ago, EastNasty said:

He always wanted to be a head coach again. Plus him and new principal are cool. It was no beef opportunity presented itself and he took it.

• Upvote 1