Metro Rankings

bleacher

1 hour ago, FBfan26 said:

Kinda knew this information would come out soon or later. It’s looking like Metro will have no parents/fans/bands in the stands. The Metro Health dept and Mayor both had said 2 parents per student but I guess Mnps made their own rules which I can’t be mad. I’m glad the kids will have some kid of a season.

When they do start playing I can see Nashville teams only playing each other, thus not leaving the county.  But if they are allowed to play outside the county, surely this no fans rule wouldn't apply.  And then there's the playoffs, they'd have to punt that rule if their teams host games.

3 minutes ago, GREENWAVE84EG said:

When they do start playing I can see Nashville teams only playing each other, thus not leaving the county.  But if they are allowed to play outside the county, surely this no fans rule wouldn't apply.  And then there's the playoffs, they'd have to punt that rule if their teams host games.

Some teams “Mostly 3a and 6a teams have out of county games left on the schedule that haven’t been dropped. I hope this is something temporary like the titans not being able to have fans this month.

10 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

Some teams “Mostly 3a and 6a teams have out of county games left on the schedule that haven’t been dropped. I hope this is something temporary like the titans not being able to have fans this month.

I hope the best for them but it took over a month just to get to where most everybody else was back at the first of August.  By the time they do start playing there'll only be about a month left to go in the regular season.

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

Games will be streamed after 25th. Away games outside of metro fans can attend. Hillsboro game is still on for the 25th also. 

12 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

Hey now all left siders are not dummy’s just like all right Siders are not married to their cousin. 

You right you right.   But im pretty sure way back when cousin dating was more popular "in the south" it would have been under the southern Democrats. You know the ones who spawned the kkk. The dems seemed to have turned their backs on inbreeding tho and dove straight into pedophilia.  Good luck with Joe Kiddy sniffer tho. I mean if that's what you support I guess. 

14 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

Kinda knew this information would come out soon or later. It’s looking like Metro will have no parents/fans/bands in the stands. The Metro Health dept and Mayor both had said 2 parents per student but I guess Mnps made their own rules which I can’t be mad. I’m glad the kids will have some kid of a season.

Where are you getting this information?  Can you share a link?  

2 hours ago, RollRed said:

You right you right.   But im pretty sure way back when cousin dating was more popular "in the south" it would have been under the southern Democrats. You know the ones who spawned the kkk. The dems seemed to have turned their backs on inbreeding tho and dove straight into pedophilia.  Good luck with Joe Kiddy sniffer tho. I mean if that's what you support I guess. 

If you agree then why jump of the cliff with the rest of your reply? If you don’t know where I stand check the post above. I’m happy your a hard Republican. Maybe if both sides would act their age everything would be run smooth. It’s always more then one way to reach a goal.

On 9/13/2020 at 11:48 AM, FIREBIRD80 said:

Nope Hillsboro made this decision. Hillsboro didn't want to play PC first game. Lil East trying to get a tune up game before playing us the following week. 

Watch your mouth!!! Can’t wait until we run the ball down y’all’s throat. Something that we all know is PCs weakness.

Edited by EastNasty