Metro Rankings

bleacher

36 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

BREAKING: Metro Nashville Public Schools Director of Schools Adrienne Battle Announces that Metro Nashville can play football next Friday, September 25...

We got the green light to go!! ALL GAS 
Pc vs Hillsboro at PC

I believe with all these emails from Coopers office  surfacing that yall have been royally screwed over . Those kids should have been playing the whole time . It sucks when politics gets in the way of whats right .

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, FBfan26 said:

BREAKING: Metro Nashville Public Schools Director of Schools Adrienne Battle Announces that Metro Nashville can play football next Friday, September 25...

We got the green light to go!! ALL GAS 
Pc vs Hillsboro at PC

Mayor get's caught in a lie on Wednesday. Mayor announces return of football on Thursday. Funny how that works out.

He was prepared to keep sports shut down for no other reason than to keep people miserable. 

1 hour ago, fredjones said:

Any other Games for the 25th?  Have middle school athletics been addressed?

Only other game I know at the moment is Whites creek play Glencliff. Cane ridge was pose to play Ravenwood this week but they dropped CR. I think this East Nashville’s bye week. Middle schools athletics and far as fall is a no go. They haven’t been able to practice anyway

10 hours ago, BoomKing2006 said:

Mayor get's caught in a lie on Wednesday. Mayor announces return of football on Thursday. Funny how that works out.

He was prepared to keep sports shut down for no other reason than to keep people miserable. 

Yeah just one of the Rich boys that owns a bar on Broadway saying the lawsuits will get ugly possibly in the billions. 

I've pulled for these kids to get the opportunity to play football this year, they deserve it just like everybody around them.  I'm glad they get the chance now, but I'm curious to find out what their schedules will look like.  I'm sure the TSSAA will get involved when it comes to region games, but there are a bunch of replacement games already scheduled out.  Gallatin will play it's second rescheduled game tonight, and still have two more to go.  What happens to those games?  If I'm outside of Nashville I sure wouldn't be very agreeable to taking my team to play in Nashville and couldn't carry the first fan with me.  I've said this before and I'll say it again, there are plenty enough Nashville schools to where they could just play each other, not have to worry about teams coming in, and would save the travel expense of going outside the county.  For example, Gallatin's region has four Nashville schools, let them play round robin and the two best teams make the playoffs.  That might make too much sense though.

• Upvote 1