Metro Rankings

bleacher

31 minutes ago, GREENWAVE84EG said:

I've pulled for these kids to get the opportunity to play football this year, they deserve it just like everybody around them.  I'm glad they get the chance now, but I'm curious to find out what their schedules will look like.  I'm sure the TSSAA will get involved when it comes to region games, but there are a bunch of replacement games already scheduled out.  Gallatin will play it's second rescheduled game tonight, and still have two more to go.  What happens to those games?  If I'm outside of Nashville I sure wouldn't be very agreeable to taking my team to play in Nashville and couldn't carry the first fan with me.  I've said this before and I'll say it again, there are plenty enough Nashville schools to where they could just play each other, not have to worry about teams coming in, and would save the travel expense of going outside the county.  For example, Gallatin's region has four Nashville schools, let them play round robin and the two best teams make the playoffs.  That might make too much sense though.

:thumb:

1 hour ago, FBfan26 said:

1 Pearl Cohn

2 Cane Ridge   

3 East Nashville 

4 Hillsboro

5 Overton 

6 Stratford

7 Hillwood

8 McGavock 

9 Hunters lane

10 Maplewood 

11 Antioch

12 Glencliff

13 Whites creek

I seriously think 5-10 is getting real tight. Hillwood would be the sleeper.

Let's talk about games next week because 2 teams in particular have me confused still.

Pearl-Cohn/Hillsboro

Stratford/Hunters Lane

Cane Ridge/Overton

McGavock/Hillwood

Whites Creek/Glencliff

Antioch/Smyrna

Who is East Nashville playing?  I've heard Lebanon and I've heard Maplewood.  

Who is Maplewood playing?  I've heard Mt. Juliet, Spring Hill, and East Nashville?  

(I've also heard MJ and SH are playing each other next week)

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

Yeah just one of the Rich boys that owns a bar on Broadway saying the lawsuits will get ugly possibly in the billions. 

I wouldn't doubt it or blame them one bit.  You can't get caught with your pants down hiding information when emails are leaked about how you're not going to let the public know the true stats, raise taxes by 34%, then shutting down business with data showing otherwise when it comes to cases

On 9/18/2020 at 8:54 AM, GREENWAVE84EG said:

I've pulled for these kids to get the opportunity to play football this year, they deserve it just like everybody around them.  I'm glad they get the chance now, but I'm curious to find out what their schedules will look like.  I'm sure the TSSAA will get involved when it comes to region games, but there are a bunch of replacement games already scheduled out.  Gallatin will play it's second rescheduled game tonight, and still have two more to go.  What happens to those games?  If I'm outside of Nashville I sure wouldn't be very agreeable to taking my team to play in Nashville and couldn't carry the first fan with me.  I've said this before and I'll say it again, there are plenty enough Nashville schools to where they could just play each other, not have to worry about teams coming in, and would save the travel expense of going outside the county.  For example, Gallatin's region has four Nashville schools, let them play round robin and the two best teams make the playoffs.  That might make too much sense though.

That’s for the support wave. As of right now we are continuing our schedules. Lucky for Hillsboro,hillwood,Glencliff And HL they was already scheduled out to play each other at the end of the year but I also think we all will be playing on fall break even though most metro teams take off that week.

21 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

They will do much better than the gummy bears do!!!

Are you referring to MJ? I'd say they are quite a bit better than Hillsboro by a long shot. This isnt the Hillsboro from 2008. Maybe I'm just not understanding your sense of humor through these interwebs....

20 hours ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

New offensive coordinator for Hillsboro, so we going into this one blind. Have no idea what they about to run, so it'll be a game. 

The Birds over the Burros for 2020. 

20 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

I’m starting to think you’re autistic 

Only if he isn't being serious. I have hope he wasnt serious.