Metro Rankings

bleacher

3 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

It’s almost playoff time!! Now it’s to the point Metro needs to let us have fans smh

I'm not aware of any problems with crowds in Williamson, or at Nashville private schools. I've not heard of any outbreaks at those schools, and I've seen some decent crowds. It seems to me that Metro is trying to do everything they can to extend the pain of this mess.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, KWoodroof said:

I'm not aware of any problems with crowds in Williamson, or at Nashville private schools. I've not heard of any outbreaks at those schools, and I've seen some decent crowds. It seems to me that Metro is trying to do everything they can to extend the pain of this mess.

Totally agree!!!

34 minutes ago, KWoodroof said:

Page, Summit, Indy, and Fairview all shut down schools for outbreaks. If I was Metro, I wouldn’t want in person learning or fans in the stands to potentially jeopardize the season.

2 hours ago, fb247 said:

Antioch beats McGavock to end 33 game losing streak. Hillwood or HL are teams that can not and will not be competition for anyone in the playoffs if they qualify. Metro has 4 decent teams and that is it. Very sad also.

Based on Friday night, I don't know if Cane Ridge is that good.  According to a site, they were ranked #8 in the area to Ryan's #14.  They took opening kickoff back and that was it...couldn't move the ball, couldn't stop the run or pass.  Could have been an off night.  I will give them another benefit of the doubt since they haven't played as many games which I also think is big.  To me it is PC, East, maybe Hillsboro.  I watched the replay of their game with Cane Ridge and they had problems so.....

4 hours ago, PurplePanther said:

Based on Friday night, I don't know if Cane Ridge is that good.  According to a site, they were ranked #8 in the area to Ryan's #14.  They took opening kickoff back and that was it...couldn't move the ball, couldn't stop the run or pass.  Could have been an off night.  I will give them another benefit of the doubt since they haven't played as many games which I also think is big.  To me it is PC, East, maybe Hillsboro.  I watched the replay of their game with Cane Ridge and they had problems so.....

I said decent teams. None can win state . PC will be best shot but can't beat Alcoa " not sure many can". PC could win state if not for Alcoa.

Edited by fb247

School choice and the public/private split have destroyed football in Metro. Now you have not only every private in town openly recruiting your kids you have the four schools that everyone knows is all that can field an even decent team recruiting them also. Truth hurts but that is why.

Pretty soon the only football in Metro will be 4 or 5 mega co-ops.

1 hour ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

School choice and the public/private split have destroyed football in Metro. Now you have not only every private in town openly recruiting your kids you have the four schools that everyone knows is all that can field an even decent team recruiting them also. Truth hurts but that is why.

The four schools coaches have a lot in common also.

4 hours ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

Heck when one of your coaches sends their son to a private school, it has to be hard to sell different programs in the county to these athletes. Basically coaches saying these schools are not good enough for my own kids.

Edited by District12AA