Metro Rankings

bleacher

15 hours ago, District12AA said:

Heck when one of your coaches sends their son to a private school, it has to be hard to sell different programs in the county to these athletes. Basically coaches saying these schools are not good enough for my own kids.

I can see that side of it.  I would also point out that their kids are in school, in person.  They have a regular schedule like we want metro kids to have.  He also probably has a better teacher to student ratio.  Don't know much about the connections from LA, but MBA's network is amazing and possibly life changing.  Just some other things to think about for these young men and their futures.

3 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

Don't think it really matters, to be honest

I think it will help teams like Glencliff and Hillwood given their low enrollment.  Those two teams don't have the number of kids to regularly compete with Beech, Gallatin and Hillsboro.  

5 hours ago, PurplePanther said:

Howard in Chattanooga was bumped up to 5A this cycle due to increase in student population.  45% of the school is Hispanic.  They are appealing based on this to go to lower class....maybe Glencliff could do the same as well?

They can appeal all they want. It will be denied. Overton has over 50%.

• Like 1