Metro Rankings

bleacher

17 hours ago, bleacher said:

The biggest problem......

where is Scott Brunette?

11 hours ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

Enjoying his retirement.

They miss Mary just as much.

What are your thoughts about the current state of metro football. Open zones has just about destroyed football . I can remember when every school had players enough and were somewhat competitive. Also I wish I knew who you were to understand your thinking and where you coached or still are, Contact me at [email protected] if you want to really share some thoughts. I have some questions I will not discuss on here.

Edited by runtheball

As long as principals are doing the hiring we will have problems. If you look at who our coaches are look deeper at who the principals are that hired them.  Which current principals in metro are fit to hire head football and basketball coaches?

Edited by bleacher

9 hours ago, bleacher said:

As long as principals are doing the hiring we will have problems. If you look at who our coaches are look deeper at who the principals are that hired them.  Which current principals in metro are fit to hire head football and basketball coaches?

A committee of retired coaches would be best. Last principal that was qualified was Jim Overstreet at Hillsboro. Would bleacher be a good committee person to hire coaches?

Edited by runtheball

3 hours ago, runtheball said:

A committee of retired coaches would be best. Last principal that was qualified was Jim Overstreet at Hillsboro. Would bleacher be a good committee person to hire coaches?

Pelham at Hillsboro is qualified enough to hire coaches.

I think Schafer at Hillwood is also.

After that it gets pretty thin pretty quick.