Metro Rankings

bleacher

20 hours ago, chs1984 said:

And don’t forget, Riverdale hired Coach A from Hillsboro. 

I believe the post you are referring to is talking about  black coaches that knowingly and openly recruit. Black coaches are not going to get hired coming from metro.

Edited by hardtackle

12 hours ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

I can't believe I am saying this but I agree with you. Can't cut it just go somewhere else. NCAA transfer portal mentality trickling down. Sad what it has become. 

Are there coaches out there recruiting kids illegally? Absolutely. Are there parents shopping their kids around like they are a modern day Huggy Bear pimp? Unfortunately just as many.

Never been anything wrong with a parent or player seeking out another school for any reason. Wrong and unprofessional when a coach makes first contact with a player. How hard is that to understand.? 

On 6/26/2021 at 9:19 AM, EastNasty said:

You said it was the coaches? Maybe it was the parents? Do you have a problem with the new coaches? You said the kid didn’t win the starting job at his other school so he choose another school. Sounds like most kids to me now a days. Blame the parents and Society.

I have a problem with any coach regardless of color making first contact with any player and asking him to transfer.

12 hours ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

I can't believe I am saying this but I agree with you. Can't cut it just go somewhere else. NCAA transfer portal mentality trickling down. Sad what it has become. 

Are there coaches out there recruiting kids illegally? Absolutely. Are there parents shopping their kids around like they are a modern day Huggy Bear pimp? Unfortunately just as many.

High school football is not college. 

7 hours ago, hardtackle said:

I believe the post you are referring to is talking about  black coaches that knowingly and openly recruit. Black coaches are not going to get hired coming from metro.

Oh, okay. I’m not too familiar with metro, so I will yield to you. 

• 2 weeks later...