Metro Rankings

bleacher

9 hours ago, PurplePanther said:

I got my tickets for tonight.  Can’t wait to see what y’all got.  From what I’ve seen 2 really quick WR’s a good arm on the QB and a decent RB.  But then there is your O-line…..

Good weather and good band….should be a good night.

Somebody said we couldn’t beat privates lol. Keep doubting Out East 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PurplePanther said:

32-20.  And put some Respect on East’s name.  I didn’t think y’all could do it.  Y’all smacked them in the mouth early and they couldn’t recover.  Good game..East is better than advertised.  Ryan with no safeties on the deep balls didn’t help!

A lot of people don’t think we can do things. The tide is shifting. Good luck to y’all the rest of the way

15 hours ago, EastNasty said:

A lot of people don’t think we can do things. The tide is shifting. Good luck to y’all the rest of the way

Look for FR to have a new coaching staff next season. The last two head football coaches have been successful on the public school side in Tennessee but have been a complete disaster in D2AAA.  The Irish may be fortunate if they win a single game.

1 hour ago, cbg said:

Look for FR to have a new coaching staff next season. The last two head football coaches have been successful on the public school side in Tennessee but have been a complete disaster in D2AAA.  The Irish may be fortunate if they win a single game.

FR went 7-5 last season and played competitively in every loss… including 7 point loss to Mccallie in the 2nd round… oh and they brought back most of their squad from last year… I think they’ll win more than just a game. @EastNasty

8 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

FR went 7-5 last season and played competitively in every loss… including 7 point loss to Mccallie in the 2nd round… oh and they brought back most of their squad from last year… I think they’ll win more than just a game. @EastNasty

What is the record against D2AAA opponents the past 5 years? Like it or not you “MUST” win within the league that you play or your not successful.  

1-4 2021. 3-2 2000. 0-5 2019. 1-5 2018. 0-6 2017

That equates to 5-22 in their D2AAA region

Edited by cbg