Metro Rankings

bleacher

26 minutes ago, PurplePanther said:

Good! Maybe now you will answer @cbg question.  Nice misdirection though!

Are you blind? Incoherent? People hate when their arguments against the most hated team in TN look like trash…. I’ve said it many times before but one more time for the incoherent…..  we play Station Camp, Green Hill, Lebanon, White Co. and Gallatin…. Not a bad schedule, continue acting like those aren’t good opponents… I’ll be here all season, and I’m not going anywhere.  

58 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Are you blind? Incoherent? People hate when their arguments against the most hated team in TN look like trash…. I’ve said it many times before but one more time for the incoherent…..  we play Station Camp, Green Hill, Lebanon, White Co. and Gallatin…. Not a bad schedule, continue acting like those aren’t good opponents… I’ll be here all season, and I’m not going anywhere.  

You’re the worst poster on this site. I’m not sure there’s a close 2nd

1 minute ago, 731Ball said:

You’re the worst poster on this site. I’m not sure there’s a close 2nd

I’m here to stay, facts all day, idc people like you say that because I’ve trolled just about everybody and you have the “backing” of everyone else.. most disliked poster.. sure… not near the most inaccurate. Now stfd

4 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

I’m here to stay, facts all day, idc people like you say that because I’ve trolled just about everybody and you have the “backing” of everyone else.. most disliked poster.. sure… not near the most inaccurate. Now stfd

Last year you thought you all were a top 2 team in the state but you weren’t even top 2 in your region OR your county. You’re not a troll, you’re just not bright. That’s okay though buddy. There’s handicap parking at every store in the state so it shouldn’t impact you much in real life 

3 minutes ago, 731Ball said:

Last year you thought you all were a top 2 team in the state but you weren’t even top 2 in your region OR your county. You’re not a troll, you’re just not bright. That’s okay though buddy. There’s handicap parking at every store in the state so it shouldn’t impact you much in real life 

You’re argument that I’m disabled is quite hilarious,  quit getting off track here bozo… MJ is not the same as last year. Not sure why I’m associating with such clowns. You’re bringing my IQ down each and every post..

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

4 minutes ago, 731Ball said:

You’ve been around for less than a year, you have no substance to speak of “insert clown emoji”

1 minute ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

You’re argument that I’m disabled is quite hilarious,  quit getting off track here bozo… MJ is not the same as last year. Not sure why I’m associating with such clowns. You’re bringing my IQ down each and every post..

Intellectually disabled, yes I think there’s a strong chance you are. MJ is the same team as last year.

Getting back to the intent of this thread rather than spending time on a troll for maybe the 4th best team in Wilson County:

I've seen both East and Cane Ridge in person.  I would've loved to see this two in action against each other.  The two are mirror images of each other in my opinion.  Speedy deep threats, deceptive QBs, and decent secondaries.  If I had to pick a winner in this one I'd probably go with East.  @EastNasty I know you are grinning on this one.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, PurplePanther said:

Getting back to the intent of this thread rather than spending time on a troll for maybe the 4th best team in Wilson County:

I've seen both East and Cane Ridge in person.  I would've loved to see this two in action against each other.  The two are mirror images of each other in my opinion.  Speedy deep threats, deceptive QBs, and decent secondaries.  If I had to pick a winner in this one I'd probably go with East.  @EastNasty I know you are grinning on this one.

East barely beat Hillsboro… lol put some respekt.. great example of metro at its finest. Cane ridge will meet a real foe in the playoffs and get the doors blown off the hinges per usual.

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS