Metro Rankings

bleacher

10 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

The only time that I recall you "in the spotlight" was when you threw your little tantrum."I'm gonna hold my breath 'till I turn blue"...no, that wasn't it...I remember now, it was "I'm never posting here again"! Yeah, you were the talk of the 'T till you came crawling back with pi$$ stains on your diaper. Some folks are always good for a laugh, but the funniest are always the ones who take themselves seriously.

Secondly, you support small boy football gtfo

5 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Once again I’ve raised Someone’s blood pressure… it’s always easy to attack the most “unliked” person. You know you’re gonna score your “upvotes” heck you might even get a trophy. Living in your head as well old man… you remember something I said 4 years ago…. How pathetic. I’m here alone, ready to spew those heartless facts that get people like you worked up. I guess you feel a moral victory of some sort. And for all of you teamless “high school football fans” you’re the real joke. Half of y’all probably don’t even support your alma mater… 

My blood pressure is fine...just find it repulsive that the only way some of your generation think that they can be "relevant", is to garner attention by being crass, intrusive, and disrespectful under the guise of "truth". Bet your grandfathers would be proud of you.

1 minute ago, tradertwo said:

My blood pressure is fine...just find it repulsive that the only way some of your generation think that they can be "relevant", is to garner attention by being crass, intrusive, and disrespectful under the guise of "truth". Bet your grandfathers would be proud of you.

Bringing family into the matter tells enough about your character lol…. Tries to give advice in being a mature adult… precedes to bring family into the matter. Quite disrespectful if you ask me.

anywho, you’re nothing but a fly on the wall that I don’t even bother to swat away. Keep low key monitoring my posts, you would join a long list of ghost watchers that are doing the same!!! Waiting for the day MJ loses again… I’m the winner here. Look at what I’ve done lol  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Bringing family into the matter tells enough about your character lol…. Tries to give advice in being a mature adult… precedes to bring family into the matter. Quite disrespectful if you ask me.

anywho, you’re nothing but a fly on the wall that I don’t even bother to swat away. Keep low key monitoring my posts, you would join a long list of ghost watchers that are doing the same!!! Waiting for the day MJ loses again… I’m the winner here. Look at what I’ve done lol  

Enough said...thanks for validating what I said about you so quickly. Not advice at all, just an observation...by all means enjoy being who you are.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Maybe Mt Juliet should hire a metro coach to really win.. PC coach 2 state championship appearences in 6 years , CR 6A state appearance and semi appearance in 6 years , EN State championship appearence in 3 years..... MT Juliet -0 ... you havent beat a good metro team yet. Yall schedule Glencliff and republic and maplewood though. Have your coach call all 3 and get on the next cycle . Guarenteed 0-3. Yall lost to Hillsboro last year and scored 7 points . CR beat yall last time yall played , and yall will never call PC to play. You just really want some attention. You have so much to say about metro and as many times as your HC has applied for another job nobody is jumping to steal him away.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, WildWolf6 said:

Maybe Mt Juliet should hire a metro coach to really win.. PC coach 2 state championship appearences in 6 years , CR 6A state appearance and semi appearance in 6 years , EN State championship appearence in 3 years..... MT Juliet -0 ... you havent beat a good metro team yet. Yall schedule Glencliff and republic and maplewood though. Have your coach call all 3 and get on the next cycle . Guarenteed 0-3. Yall lost to Hillsboro last year and scored 7 points . CR beat yall last time yall played , and yall will never call PC to play. You just really want some attention. You have so much to say about metro and as many times as your HC has applied for another job nobody is jumping to steal him away.

Another trophy post, because anyone will disagree with MJGB out of spite and pride lol same weak argument every time! I came in here talking about the lack of quality metro coaching has, not utilizing their talent efficiently, can’t get kids in the weight room/practice etc….. and here we are constantly bringing up what has MJ done against metro. Way off topic per usual. Sounds like a bunch of sensitive Sally’s. Keep getting those moral victories/ upvotes and trophies in, I’m here to stay. 

• Sad 1

15 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Another trophy post, because anyone will disagree with MJGB out of spite and pride lol same weak argument every time! I came in here talking about the lack of quality metro coaching has, not utilizing their talent efficiently, can’t get kids in the weight room/practice etc….. and here we are constantly bringing up what has MJ done against metro. Way off topic per usual. Sounds like a bunch of sensitive Sally’s. Keep getting those moral victories/ upvotes and trophies in, I’m here to stay. 

This guy stay playing the victim! The thing is the teams you’re talking about has done more than MT Juliet! Even whites creek and Glencliff has been to state!!!

3 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

There’s always this year. My schedule is very open Friday nights.

He will be the guy standing outside of the Trey Perry bathrooms at Mt. Juliet talking about how good they are gonna be "next year". Then disappearing when they lose in the first round again. Only to reappear next year when he thinks the coast is clear,