Metro Rankings

bleacher

1 hour ago, theawesomebro said:

it has been a game changer at lipscomb.  the field is used ALL the time which is great!  I look forward to seeing how this changes metro school athletics.  

I know in Williamson County the teams practice on their $1.3 million game fields as well.  It really does help in practice more than in a game setting.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, 18NCS said:

Best of luck tonight for EN, CR and PC! Not much better than an early, cold morning Thanksgiving practice to let you know it was a successful season and everyone associated with the program should be thankful for the opportunity. 

Thanksgiving morning practice is great!  I am old enough to remember when the Clinic Bowl was played on Thanksgiving Day.  I have always said that it would be great to play the TSSAA state championship games on Thanksgiving Day

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

This very well could be the year that Metro gets the gold ball as EN and PC compete for the rings this weekend. Both teams have a good chance to get wins where in the past, the odds were stacked against them. Alcoa showed they are beatable, and PC seems poised to get over the final hump this season.  Love to see both teams win but i think ultimately, only one will get it done.  Metro rivals during the regular season, but i am pulling hard for Nashville's public schools this week. Best of luck to both squads.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
56 minutes ago, fredjones said:

Hillwood/Lawson has its new head coach.  Brian Lilly, DC at Brentwood Academy.

I guess they are going after them private school kids in the area. Seems like a good hire. Nothing but positive reads about him. I can’t wait to see the school.

Edited by FBfan26

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/9/2023 at 12:49 PM, FBfan26 said:

I guess they are going after them private school kids in the area. Seems like a good hire. Nothing but positive reads about him. I can’t wait to see the school.

Was he even considered to be the next coach at BA? Cody White was his high school coach in Texas.