Metro Rankings

bleacher

1 hour ago, bigchief said:

They were at every single East Nashville middle school game last year. Not surprisingly, they have 3 freshmen this year from East. I can't  blame them. Those were  the only school reps I saw at their games.

Yea I heard this alot last year but they never came over our way. We just want a game that's all lol

34 minutes ago, fb247 said:

I am not for any school that recruits kids . I hope they all lose.

Worry about your kids and your declining program because only coaches that lose constantly complain about the same issue. If nobody wants to play for you or any program that is your fault. Do a better job getting your kids and building a program. Kids want to play where you can compete/ win and coaches that care bout them.

1 hour ago, WildWolf6 said:

Worry about your kids and your declining program because only coaches that lose constantly complain about the same issue. If nobody wants to play for you or any program that is your fault. Do a better job getting your kids and building a program. Kids want to play where you can compete/ win and coaches that care bout them.

you are so full of crap. So you think it is okay for kids to be recruited? If so you are an idiot. So I am going to consider you a sorry human . How about all the cheaters just coach the kids that come to you or zoned to you and quit going out and stealing kids. Or maybe it is the coaches can't coach and have to go get the best talent to overcome their inability to coach.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, fb247 said:

you are so full of crap. So you think it is okay for kids to be recruited? If so you are an idiot. So I am going to consider you a sorry human . How about all the cheaters just coach the kids that come to you or zoned to you and quit going out and stealing kids. Or maybe it is the coaches can't coach and have to go get the best talent to overcome their inability to coach.

PC's HC recruited MLK kids when they were playing with Hillsboro in 2007.  He was successful in pulling those kids away from Hillsboro only to see them miss out on a State Championship in 2008. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, fb247 said:

Tell someone that cares. Crying never won any ball games . Privates do it and y'all accept it but it's frowned upon because of the teams kids go to to win. Keep crying and they keep winning . If you wanna call a spade a spade the issue is African American coaches winning that bothers you