• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

bleacher

Metro Rankings

They are setting some precedents. I'm afraid teams will bait teams in the future. I would not schedule a team on probation.

• Upvote 1

My understanding is that the tssaa seems to be punishing the Overton team because adults and kids from the stands came onto the field. This is just what I got from reading the article.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, workinprogress said:

My understanding is that the tssaa seems to be punishing the Overton team because adults and kids from the stands came onto the field. This is just what I got from reading the article.

Then punish the administration, not the kids.

• Like 1

This really sucks for the Overton kids.  If I'm not mistaken,  these two teams had a fight last year that ended the game in the 4th qtr.  My question is how long will the head coach last. Because regardless of saying the kids did it. Behavior, and controlling behavior starts at the top

1 hour ago, nununu said:

This really sucks for the Overton kids.  If I'm not mistaken,  these two teams had a fight last year that ended the game in the 4th qtr.  My question is how long will the head coach last. Because regardless of saying the kids did it. Behavior, and controlling behavior starts at the top

!!!!!

I think metro is going to see several openings soon. Stratford is already open. I have heard of three others that could be announced as early as tomorrow. And I've heard of two more that could happen when playoffs are finished. And of course when these openings happen others could become open. It's about to get crazy. The big question is who will fill these jobs.

15 hours ago, hardtackle said:

Especially since Antioch started the whole thing.

Got to keep your cool even tho I dont know what happened. They dont have nothing to lose.

Edited by FBfan26

12 hours ago, nununu said:

If the fire your coach, who are they going to get to work over there nununu? How many coaches have yall had the last 6-7 years anyway? Nobody wants  to go to LA now.

• Upvote 1

Well we talk crazy during the year but I seriously want all metro teams to succeed. On that Note Good luck to all the metro Playoff teams tonight. Let's put on for the city #615 #Metroboomin

1 hour ago, bigchief said:

If the fire your coach, who are they going to get to work over there nununu? How many coaches have yall had the last 6-7 years anyway? Nobody wants  to go to LA now.

I would go.

Best of luck to Coach McPhail on his health after resigning from HL. Always was a great man to converse with & always kept the course despite a very challenging situation at HL. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, runtheball said:

I would go.

I believe they need someone like you coach. Way too many coaching transitions for those young men there. I still think running off Coach Woodward was the worst decision they could have ever made there