Metro Rankings

bleacher

11 hours ago, hardtackle said:

We will see. Got nothing to do with coaches having control . It has to do with a kid being shoved or hit. Only way your coach could maybe stop it would be if he is holding his hand

I can agree with this one, at the end of the day you will try to defend yourself you are not going to sit there and just accept getting beat up, it is a lot of ways to try and solve things without violence. 

On ‎11‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 8:12 AM, hardtackle said:

Cane Ridge?? Leadership? Professionalism? That is why CR head coach suspended 2 weeks this past season.

19 hours ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

Pearl Cohn don't have that problem either, CR not only metro program!!!

I apparently missed that Woods was suspended.  I'm not sure what it was for, but I have never seen his kids act the way I have seen other programs.

PC... while it hasn't happened, I believe it's a ticking timebomb waiting to explode.  I love Brunetti, but I have seen some of his assistants in the past adding fuel to the fire (the dancing, trash talk, etc.).  I personally believe that's what causes these type issues.  You can't play with fire and not expect to eventually get burnt.  I understand the kids getting a little chippy, talking some and even dancing a little on the sideline.  The coaches doing it is unprofessional and just adds to the potential outbreak.  As I said previously, it's not something you can turn off and on.

13 minutes ago, eers said:

I apparently missed that Woods was suspended.  I'm not sure what it was for, but I have never seen his kids act the way I have seen other programs.

PC... while it hasn't happened, I believe it's a ticking timebomb waiting to explode.  I love Brunetti, but I have seen some of his assistants in the past adding fuel to the fire (the dancing, trash talk, etc.).  I personally believe that's what causes these type issues.  You can't play with fire and not expect to eventually get burnt.  I understand the kids getting a little chippy, talking some and even dancing a little on the sideline.  The coaches doing it is unprofessional and just adds to the potential outbreak.  As I said previously, it's not something you can turn off and on.

Y'all can say whatever, if that's case it would've happened already. Coaches who have control can sense trouble before it happens. Its known fact East and PC don't like one another. So if anything should've happened I think that game was it. You think because you so call seen our coaches talk, that's reason for a brawl waiting to happen please. Our coaches and players respect every team we play, and we play this game of football the right way. So it's no reason for a brawl to happen for us. PC have been tested plenty times. We had teams run out on our end of field ti start the game. We have had teams all in our face jumping around, and PC players started jumping also, but OUR COACHES  got between and stopped it. If your players don't respect your coaching staff brawls happen like it did between Antioch vs Overton. 

3 minutes ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

Y'all can say whatever, if that's case it would've happened already. Coaches who have control can sense trouble before it happens. Its known fact East and PC don't like one another. So if anything should've happened I think that game was it. You think because you so call seen our coaches talk, that's reason for a brawl waiting to happen please. Our coaches and players respect every team we play, and we play this game of football the right way. So it's no reason for a brawl to happen for us. PC have been tested plenty times. We had teams run out on our end of field ti start the game. We have had teams all in our face jumping around, and PC players started jumping also, but OUR COACHES  got between and stopped it. If your players don't respect your coaching staff brawls happen like it did between Antioch vs Overton. 

I don't necessarily mean an all out brawl like Antioch/Overton or even Hillsboro.  I'm just saying those type actions make it more of a possibility for any type altercation to happen.  I think the world of Brunetti and 100% believe he has control, love for and love of his players.  I'm in no way talking bad about that program I assure you.

2 hours ago, workinprogress said:

I guarantee you the same thing that Overton went through PC kids would have done too. You dont get elbowed four or five times without responding.

Wouldn't be a brawl. Look our coaches and players like going to playoff for that nonsense to happen. Its no way our players would let a team that's going nowhere mess up what this team have going on.

6 hours ago, workinprogress said:

I guarantee you the same thing that Overton went through PC kids would have done too. You dont get elbowed four or five times without responding.

That's what I was referring to earlier. If I get hit once I am swinging back. This is America, we do have the right to defend ourselves. Guaranteed by the Constitution. 

3 hours ago, moonwink said:

That's what I was referring to earlier. If I get hit once I am swinging back. This is America, we do have the right to defend ourselves. Guaranteed by the Constitution. 

Let me ask you this, if Overton could do it all over knowing the consequences, do you think Overton  would have the same reaction?

Edited by FIREBIRD80