• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

bleacher

Metro Rankings

11 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

Weight training through the day?? I thought they stopped that in metro

No. You can have weightlifting as a PE class. You just  cannot limit it to athletes only and it  cannot be specific to a certain sport. Just general strength and  conditioning.

Weight Lifting is still offered as a class and is for all students... As far as the openings, Antioch may be looking East, Maplewood may change to green, Overton Sucks. Mose Phillips may be the next coach at Cane Ridge so no reason for him to leave.

4 hours ago, TheSpoon said:

Weight Lifting is still offered as a class and is for all students... As far as the openings, Antioch may be looking East, Maplewood may change to green, Overton Sucks. Mose Phillips may be the next coach at Cane Ridge so no reason for him to leave.

Would love to know how many metro schools take advantage of this?

Big Difference in winning programs and non winning programs. Look at how successful the Knox County athletics are, They eat weights and adjust things to make sure athletics are taken care of. I don't of any Metro school that has weight room and make sure all their athletes are enrolled in the course but I could be wrong

1 hour ago, bigchief said:

East has it though it is not taken advantage of by the current regime. Who knows why. 

I think that program needs new leadership, tons of talent to not be better than they have in previous years

Final Rankings for the 2018 Season.               (Includes regular season and playoffs)

1 Maplewood

2 Cane Ridge

3 Pearl Cohn

4 Hillsboro

5 Stratford

6 East

7 Overton

8 McGavock

9 Hillwood

10 Whites Creek

11 Antioch

12 Glencliff