• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

bleacher

Metro Rankings

15 hours ago, PoleCat56 said:

Agree with final season poll ... I dont think Maplewood/ PC would beat CR or HB head up.. I think CR would beat HB head up.

This will be put to rest next year we play all of them. So no more thinking we'll find out.

Those will be pretty good but none of those teams will be the same next even you guys. No disrespect at all but your defense wasn't impressive at all offensively you guys did good

3 hours ago, PoleCat56 said:

Those will be pretty good but none of those teams will be the same next even you guys. No disrespect at all but your defense wasn't impressive at all offensively you guys did good

I agree! But on defense we return alot of starters, so we should be better next year. But to be fair 2 out of 3 games we loss was our offense not defense.

Edited by FIREBIRD80

On 12/11/2018 at 7:27 PM, FIREBIRD80 said:

I agree! But on defense we return alot of starters, so we should be better next year. But to be fair 2 out of 3 games we loss was our offense not defense.

How many of your coaches leaving? Looks like cp is literally on FIRE lmaooooo

1 hour ago, EastNasty said:

Somebody must have done the Heimlich on East Nasty and saved him from choking on all that crow he was eating.

Funny how your own people are hoping your coach gets the Antioch job. Too bad for them he has no chance. They have no interest.

PC is not falling a part at all. If Brunetti were to leave they have others on staff that could do a good job. And if they all left PC would still have the athletes to compete with another set of coaches. 

1 hour ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

Somebody must have done the Heimlich on East Nasty and saved him from choking on all that crow he was eating.

Funny how your own people are hoping your coach gets the Antioch job. Too bad for them he has no chance. They have no interest.

Im alive and well and hey life continues with or without waite. Theres no secret that a lot of fans want cohns OC. If you ask me it wouldn't be no different because he could get it done at PC. 

4 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

Ha....Keep worrying about us

Yall need to send some prayers up.

On 12/18/2018 at 9:14 AM, EastNasty said:

Lol... it's about time some school started looking at him to be honest. But we'll see, it's only a few school he'll even consider leaving PC for.