Metro Rankings

bleacher

2 hours ago, howdoitknow said:

The MLK kids are not the only kids in Metro that are playing football at a school and attending another school.  Schools like Hume Fogg also meet this criteria.  

I am glad the kids in metro with no football team get an opportunity to play.  I don't recall many studs coming out of Hume-Fogg lately propelling Hillwood into a deep playoff run.  HF plays with Hillwood, MLK plays with PC, Big Picture plays with Hillsboro and what about Nashville School of the Arts?  What other schools are we missing?  

19 minutes ago, 17NCS said:

Been over 20 years since PC won a ring with Fitzgerald as Head Coach.  The talent on PC last year was tops in Metro and in Nashville (excluding BA).  I root for Metro teams including PC but i also call it how i see it.  

Nope Lil East had best Talent last year. Far as your best coaching staff at CR, they haven't accomplished half of what PC coaching staff has. Now them are facts not just opinions!!!

18 minutes ago, 17NCS said:

I am glad the kids in metro with no football team get an opportunity to play.  I don't recall many studs coming out of Hume-Fogg lately propelling Hillwood into a deep playoff run.  HF plays with Hillwood, MLK plays with PC, Big Picture plays with Hillsboro and what about Nashville School of the Arts?  What other schools are we missing?  

MLK played with Hillsboro before PC, so why come at PC for it with MLK/PC. But if you gone do it put PC first then MLK!!!

1 hour ago, 17NCS said:

Hume Fogg’s additions to Hillwood may be the difference between them beating Glencliff and Hunters Lane annually and therefore reaching the playoffs.  

In the last five years CR, PC, and Hillsboro have very similar records against other metro schools. I believe all three have three losses each and I also believe all three have been to at least a semifinal game. I think during this time PC and Hillsboro split a series and I'm not sure if CR and Hillsboro played. I know PC and CR did not. All three are very competitive in their respective regions. As a fan of the metro teams having these three schools at the top of their games only makes football season that much better. Glad CR and PC are finally playing each other. Should be a heck of a game and atmosphere. 

5 hours ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

Nope Lil East had best Talent last year. Far as your best coaching staff at CR, they haven't accomplished half of what PC coaching staff has. Now them are facts not just opinions!!!

If u look at both HC eras, PC having the advantage and longer tenured HC...what big wins has PC had and what big wins has CR had? Also what are both coaches record vs Metro schools?  Lastly...which staff as a whole has the most experience and make the better adjustments? I don't hear from CR staff on here so idk much about them.

"IMO" CR is the best program, they never loss to a metro school and they beat top notched program year in and out . They play a competitive school and really no cake walks. They have a solid staff and seem to be on the same page with each other , Dont know much about Hillsboro staff other than the HC is a legend and their DC and OC is pretty good but year in and out they win a competitive schedule as well. With coaching change the program still excels . PC is always successful but always struggle in the big game , they always lose when the competition is even and seem to get out coached in the big game as well. Idk much about their staff neither other than they are divided . They should have a couple championships with the talent they have had since Fitzgerald departure but that hasn't happened especially with the raving about winning freshmen/ frosh championships . East has been very talented but they don't seem well coached . They put more time on pregame rituals than trying to win the game . These are the only 4 programs worth mentioning in metro. 

Co op teams are happening everywhere none more beneficial than MLK with pearl several of their athletes that went to the next level have been from MLK than any other Co op. If it wasn't a big factor PC coach wouldn't have cried / requested for them to come to PC.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, DarkKnight4 said:

"IMO" CR is the best program, they never loss to a metro school and they beat top notched program year in and out . They play a competitive school and really no cake walks. They have a solid staff and seem to be on the same page with each other , Dont know much about Hillsboro staff other than the HC is a legend and their DC and OC is pretty good but year in and out they win a competitive schedule as well. With coaching change the program still excels . PC is always successful but always struggle in the big game , they always lose when the competition is even and seem to get out coached in the big game as well. Idk much about their staff neither other than they are divided . They should have a couple championships with the talent they have had since Fitzgerald departure but that hasn't happened especially with the raving about winning freshmen/ frosh championships . East has been very talented but they don't seem well coached . They put more time on pregame rituals than trying to win the game . These are the only 4 programs worth mentioning in metro. 

Co op teams are happening everywhere none more beneficial than MLK with pearl several of their athletes that went to the next level have been from MLK than any other Co op. If it wasn't a big factor PC coach wouldn't have cried / requested for them to come to PC.

PC has beat CR before! So everybody can disregard everything this guy has said!!!

42 minutes ago, DarkKnight4 said:

Here's the problem I have with people like you. You get on here talking bout our coaching staff, but I know for a fact when Hillsboro co op with MLK, Hillsboro had two kids for couple years that didn't even get in. But both kids came to Pearl and got scholarships, one went to Duke and the other went to OVC school. So I think our coaching staff coaches these MLK players up, so it benefits PC not vice versa!!!

6 hours ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

PC has beat CR before! So everybody can disregard everything this guy has said!!!

CR has not loss to a metro school under this leadership they have now . So don't disregard it . You pick and choose what u want to focus on out of my statements and you choose the one thing you felt you could argue . As I stated before I said  "IMO" but nothing I said was made up or fabricated 

3 minutes ago, DarkKnight4 said:

CR has not loss to a metro school under this leadership they have now . So don't disregard it . You pick and choose what u want to focus on out of my statements and you choose the one thing you felt you could argue . As I stated before I said  "IMO" but nothing I said was made up or fabricated 

In your original statement you said Cane Ridge has not lost to a metro school. You said nothing about under the current leadership. Has PC beat Cane Ridge?  If so then your original statement would indeed be fabricated.