Metro Rankings

bleacher

43 minutes ago, EastNasty said:

You live in the past that's your major problem. All you do is talk about them 2 gold balls from 96-97. Plus you was probably the water boy. Bill Clinton was the president. Gas was $1.23. People still had phones In their car in 96. They payphone was still a big thing. Easy E was on the charts

I never mentioned anything about gold balls! I said East vs PC and y'all can't keep the game close, even at y'all home field. We own y'all! All we hear, year in and year out, that this year is lil East year. What's gone be y'all excuse in two weeks? Just sit back and be quiet sometimes!!!

Edited by FIREBIRD80

PC and EN by far the two best teams this year. PC does it year in and year out. EN has 1 victory over PC since football was restarted at EN. EN current HC was leading the way in that game. All other assistants from that staff are long gone. Cant wait for this year's version of the game. Be a lot of talk up front and if PC wins it will be crickets for yet another year. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, workinprogress said:

PC and EN by far the two best teams this year. PC does it year in and year out. EN has 1 victory over PC since football was restarted at EN. EN current HC was leading the way in that game. All other assistants from that staff are long gone. Cant wait for this year's version of the game. Be a lot of talk up front and if PC wins it will be crickets for yet another year. 

This is EN’s best chance at a W.  As long as they stay quiet, humble, and go play ball.  I went to the game 2 years ago when EN players posted a lot of trash talk about PC on Twitter and Instagram.  35-0 on their home field!  By the way, I was there cheering for EN!  Never give the other team material to post in the locker room.  I see the EN coach on Twitter now....don’t know if he was active back then, but if he was then he should have known better.

I will respectfully disagree with the notion of EN HC being good.  All of these are my opinions:

no discipline- how many personal fouls this year?

No fundamentals- just look at the tackling....loading up for the highlight hit vs wrapping up

several players out of position- this opinion is shared by a good friend who happens to coach in College.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

I never mentioned anything about gold balls! I said East vs PC and y'all can't keep the game close, even at y'all home field. We own y'all! All we hear, year in and year out, that this year is lil East year. What's gone be y'all excuse in two weeks? Just sit back and be quiet sometimes!!!

What's going to be y'alls excuse?

On 9/18/2019 at 9:41 AM, EastNasty said:

You live in the past that's your major problem. All you do is talk about them 2 gold balls from 96-97. Plus you was probably the water boy. Bill Clinton was the president. Gas was $1.23. People still had phones In their car in 96. They payphone was still a big thing. Easy E was on the charts

And you were still the kid everyone made fun of......

bowfinger-mztpocaqi8ocsni59pxekm34kfvqnqLilNasty^^^^

• Upvote 1