Metro Rankings

bleacher

11 minutes ago, PurplePanther said:

We are saying the same thing.  The actual term is MSA, Metropolitan Statistical Area....population for Nashville by many standards is ~1.4 million, while Davidson county is only ~500k.  When I hear metro I don’t think of a single county.  Enough of my work terminology!  I don’t disagree with the PC choice.  A lot of respect for them.

Fair enough, but when you say Metro on the boards, almost everyone is gonna assume you MNPS. Your numbers are actually off by about 200k .If every top program ( regardless of class) scheduled like PC, football in this state would be better off. They will play anybody, anywhere

Edited by MidTennFootball

7 hours ago, PurplePanther said:

We are saying the same thing.  The actual term is MSA, Metropolitan Statistical Area....population for Nashville by many standards is ~1.4 million, while Davidson county is only ~500k.  When I hear metro I don’t think of a single county.  Enough of my work terminology!  I don’t disagree with the PC choice.  A lot of respect for them.

Also they have a trend "That started after Metro Ranking" and I think it's called Sumner & Rutherford" But it didnt take off like this one. 3 years strong lol

On 9/22/2019 at 4:50 PM, bleacher said:

after week 6

1 Pearl Cohn

2 East

3 Cane Ridge

4 Hillsboro

5 Stratford

6 Maplewood

7 McGavock

8 Overton

9 Hunters Lane

10 Hillwood

11 Whites Creek

12 Antioch

13 Glencliff

Freshman City Championship this week @  PC

Cane ridge Beat East Nashville 40-17

On the other side PC freshman has had two bye weeks due to maplewood forfeited and Overton forfeiting the playoff game. It's kinda suck for hillsboro and Mcgavock because it was a 3 way tie and a coin was flipped and Overton won but ended up canceling. So with that said Cane Ridge Vs Pearl Cohn at PC 5pm

5 hours ago, 17NCS said:

Is this PC team the best team they have had since the Santonio Beard years?  I see their 9th grade team won it all again this year (congrats).  Does that make 3 in a row?  

Record wise I guess so but we have had some pretty talented teams. Yes sir that's 3 in a row and our feeder school Mckissick middle is also shooting for its 3rd in a row and thanks NCS

• 2 weeks later...