Metro Rankings

bleacher

No they should not. At one time both were very good. HL still has the athletes in the school to compete. The coaches work hard just to keep them disciplined. Same with Glencliff. Take football away and the kids would suffer. Very ignorant post on your part. Go spend a day in either of those schools. Good luck.

How is he being ignorant ? Both of these teams suck every year and eventually after going 0-10 or 1-9 every year it needs to be looked into the idea of cutting the program... Both of these programs have dwindling fan bases and records of the past don't matter anymore in this day and age..

How is he being ignorant ? Both of these teams suck every year and eventually after going 0-10 or 1-9 every year it needs to be looked into the idea of cutting the program... Both of these programs have dwindling fan bases and records of the past don't matter anymore in this day and age..

If it helps a handful of kids it's worth having a program. Sure everyone wants to win, but at the end of the day it's for the kids and they still benefit. What may need to happen from a higher level is try to determine how to help the programs, rather than just say "we're going to go 0-10".

If it helps a handful of kids it's worth having a program. Sure everyone wants to win, but at the end of the day it's for the kids and they still benefit. What may need to happen from a higher level is try to determine how to help the programs, rather than just say "we're going to go 0-10".

I agree taking football away from them kids will make things worse. Football keeps or just sports in general keeps kids out of trouble.

People hate realism, they hate change, they hate the truth.

I love truth and change. Your skewed views and opinions I don't consider truth. They may be truth in your world...just not mine. I've known people that coached at both schools in question here and the problem is much deeper than the football team. At the same token, it is a positive in their life and another opportunity for a positive mentor to spend time with them. Let's not just look at W/L and look at the overall.