Bradley Central at Science Hill

BigDave1967

I'm thinking about wearing a white visor in honor of the great Steve Spurrier. Never been to SH but hear it is a fantastic facility. These schools in the 32 really have excellent facilities. I say anything that builds kids' confidence and school pride is a good thing. Good luck SH and Go Bears!

Well said.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How bout that running game for the Toppers.   Rumor has it that the RB called an audible in practice , and may get to watch from the stands for the rest of the season....    We will see tomorrow night...

Can't be. I thought anything short of murder was okay with Stacy as long as you are a good ball player. And especially if it's a DB "transfer". If true they'll probably switch QB's and make one a running back. And will probably be better off.

I don't condone crime nor do I have any control over lowlife criminals. I'm sure everyone has their own stories about road games. I've had things done to my car at McMinn Co before. Truck I use to have. The windshield wipers were torn off at Rhea Co. Cocke Co the fans threw rocks at us getting off the bus. Guy I went to school with got stabbed by a Cleveland fan. Moral of the story. You can't blame a whole fanbase. Or maybe you're that shallow.

I understand that there are good and bad people everywhere, but there seems to be a different level of bad down in Chattanooga! You might see me as shallow but I would rather be shallow than in a shallow grave in the back woods of Chattanooga!

I understand that there are good and bad people everywhere, but there seems to be a different level of bad down in Chattanooga! You might see me as shallow but I would rather be shallow than in a shallow grave in the back woods of Chattanooga!

Luckily we are not in Chattanooga. One time something happens and the kids didn't even go to Bradley, we got a bad name. I can assure you like everyone else can, we are one of the nicest bunch ever at a game. Not one school can ever guarantee this to not be a problem. We or any school can't control brats that deserves to be taken behind the wood shed each day. It sucks that these punks did this. Glad they did get caught. Hopefully all that mess is over at Bradley and we won't have that problem again.

Big difference in Bradley Co and Chattanooga lol. I don't have to wear Kevlar around Bradley Co yet lol.

You don't need one in Chattanooga, either.....as long as you stay away from Brainerd...

They've branched out. Most of the time it's gang related. But they are known gang members all over Hamilton county. Sad to say theses kids need more support at a younger age. Latest report card had Howard with no college ready kids. Tyner and Brainerd less than 1% college ready. We gotta find a way to put positive cash flow into these schools. By positive I mean educational programs that work.

Can't be. I thought anything short of murder was okay with Stacy as long as you are a good ball player. And especially if it's a DB "transfer". If true they'll probably switch QB's and make one a running back. And will probably be better off.

I'll save you some time...

• I hate Stacy Carter.
  • I hate DB's Coaches.
  • Misc. Name Calling and Whining.

You can take a couple of weeks off now. You're welcome.