Fulton at Anderson County

BigDave1967

A battered and bruised Fulton team travels to Anderson County. Fulton according to their play by play guys last night  said they could be playing their backup quarterback and quite a few other backups against Anderson County. Fulton will be a bit punch drunk from the game with Maryville and the injuries but will win 27-17. What do y'all think?

A battered and bruised Fulton team travels to Anderson County. Fulton according to their play by play guys last night said they could be playing their backup quarterback and quite a few other backups against Anderson County. Fulton will be a bit punch drunk from the game with Maryville and the injuries but will win 27-17. What do y'all think?[/quote) Yes.. Falcons had some of their top players get some issues .. don't think injuries from physicality .. just the fact Fulton only has about 35 kids from Senior to Frosh .. they just don't have the luxury of just plugging in another body with little drop off .. I'm sure the Rebels felt they were hit also .. but hamstring and leg issues seemed to be main issues .. 1st half I knew Falcons could play with anybody but in the 2nd half is where the deeper teams get edge ..Maryville has tons of depth.. especially in the RB'S position .. and Falcons need to practice tackling .. never seen so many missed tackles .. alot due to hard running Rebels.. I saw some great collisions out there .. #27 for Falcons the Soph linebacker had a great collision with #2 for Maryville ..

A battered and bruised Fulton team travels to Anderson County. Fulton according to their play by play guys last night said they could be playing their backup quarterback and quite a few other backups against Anderson County. Fulton will be a bit punch drunk from the game with Maryville and the injuries but will win 27-17. What do y'all think?[/quote) Yes.. Falcons had some of their top players get some issues .. don't think injuries from physicality .. just the fact Fulton only has about 35 kids from Senior to Frosh .. they just don't have the luxury of just plugging in another body with little drop off .. I'm sure the Rebels felt they were hit also .. but hamstring and leg issues seemed to be main issues .. 1st half I knew Falcons could play with anybody but in the 2nd half is where the deeper teams get edge ..Maryville has tons of depth.. especially in the RB'S position .. and Falcons need to practice tackling .. never seen so many missed tackles .. alot due to hard running Rebels.. I saw some great collisions out there .. #27 for Falcons the Soph linebacker had a great collision with #2 for Maryville ..?

I was impressed by Fulton's quarterback very shifty

I was impressed by Fulton's quarterback very shifty

He is a little better in moving in pocket this year. He is definitely not a runner .. hard especially for a Soph to stand back there waiting on a receiver to come open .. he took some hits .. but he is a little better at moving out than last year . He is better at drop back and throwing in time . Like outs answer slants