William Blount at Dobyns-Bennett

BigDave1967

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Word on the street is his folks are not at all happy with the garbage service they have currently!!

mat we att STARNBARS Garbige and Recrootin' Servuss haiv all took Angurr Manigemint trainin'....Along wif Christmas Day pickupp.....We offur a "kindur gentlur" kinda garbige servuss thain most ere used two....Beelow non SNB Garbige and Recrootin' Servuss wifout propur trainin'.... :rolleyes:

when-you-hate-your-job-angry-garbage-man

Nuff sed.... :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

Even though he is being heavily recruited by some other schools in the area according to some texts I have been made aware of and saved on my phone, Parker McGill is all WB. And he will finally bring some serious speed to the table. We missed on Ervin, but got Parker. Getting 1 out of 2 isn't bad for us.

Word on the street is his folks are not at all happy with the garbage service they have currently!!

Word is they already received the invitation for free garbage service and declined but kept invitation for future reference. Plus, I hear gas cards are way more valuable these days..

I think DB will get to the qb early and often.   And yes, the DB defense is solid.  very good.

All of the sudden DB defense is very good? Solid? Gave up 27 points in the first half. Your running back went for 16 yards a pop. Oak Ridge relaxed and cruised the second half. I'm sure DB fans appreciate your kind words but lets be real. DB would be a very good team if the defense could be on par with the offense. I keep saying the coaching on defense is very poor, they keep proving me right, and then people come on here and say their awesome. It's like the twilight zone up in here. 

Gov91.....question regarding Shad. If he has another 2 to 3 win season.....is losing his top players in the QB and WR, and doesn't see much in the pipeline, does he skate to another coaching job? Tell us what is in the pipeline that will allow the govs to compete....

WB has a solid core of players returning next year. You got guys like T.J King, Damien Love,Nick Yoakum who are junior starters at the skill positions who will be back. And then you've got some linemen and linebackers on defense who look very promising. Plus the Govs will be getting some good athletes from the Middle School team in the upcoming freshman class.

Even though he is being heavily recruited by some other schools in the area according to some texts I have been made aware of and saved on my phone, Parker McGill is all WB. And he will finally bring some serious speed to the table. We missed on Ervin, but got Parker. Getting 1 out of 2 isn't bad for us.

Congrats on a nice" young "player. I would say he's playing in a "young"system that show cases his talents. May it continue into high school. Good luck to the Govs this week!