William Blount at Dobyns-Bennett

BigDave1967

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a mother (his mother) I can tell you my son plays with 150% heart and his heart is at William Blount. All that matters to us is Parker is happy and the coaches, players, staff and alumni at William Blount make him happy. Not to mention all he has learned from them on and off the field.

This thread has been very enlightening ! I have been wondering for years what makes Maryville and Alcoa so good . Now I know it's all about the quality garbage services they provide! I do believe that this is something that needs to be investigated thoroughly! If it is found to be legal to provide better garbage services to entice players to play for your high school , Dobyns Bennett May have found their way to get back on the top of high school football world in Tennessee, as I've heard terrible problems with Sullivan County and the surrounding counties Garbage services! The City of Kingsport has great Garbage pickup services and all the parents of great football players should move inside the Kingsport city limits to get the quality garbage services they deserve! What the heck, kids not happy in Blount, Knox and even people from out of the state that have talented athletes should move to Kingsport! We'd love to have ya, and I promise you will be happier than you have ever been when it is time to set your garbage out!!!

Ok, now with that said, can we stop talking garbage and the future hopes of William Blount, and talk about what matters for this coming Friday!

This thread has been very enlightening ! I have been wondering for years what makes Maryville and Alcoa so good . Now I know it's all about the quality garbage services they provide! I do believe that this is something that needs to be investigated thoroughly! If it is found to be legal to provide better garbage services to entice players to play for your high school , Dobyns Bennett May have found their way to get back on the top of high school football world in Tennessee, as I've heard terrible problems with Sullivan County and the surrounding counties Garbage services! The City of Kingsport has great Garbage pickup services and all the parents of great football players should move inside the Kingsport city limits to get the quality garbage services they deserve! What the heck, kids not happy in Blount, Knox and even people from out of the state that have talented athletes should move to Kingsport! We'd love to have ya, and I promise you will be happier than you have ever been when it is time to set your garbage out!!!

Ok, now with that said, can we stop talking garbage and the future hopes of William Blount, and talk about what matters for this coming Friday!

I want to hear what Waco has to say about this game.

He's going to be a duo with T hodge at MHS. Guaranteed

Guaranteed? Mom doesn't agree.  MHS has plenty of players.  Every now and then it's ok for WB to get a few (the ones that come from their feeder schools).  Heck getting players from outside the system isn't even a thought.  We are doing all we can to keep our own. Not easy when two other high schools in your county HAVE THE TWO BEST RECORDS IN THE NATION OVER THE LAST DECADE.  MHS will be fine without him.  All GOV is Mr. McGill.