My Predictions for the 2016 Tennessee Vols football team

I think Tennessee finishes the regular season 11-2 and wind up playing in the Sugar Bowl

Game 1)Appalachian State W 49-21

Game 2)Virginia Tech W 34-17

Game 3)Ohio University W 59-17

Game 4)Florida W 23-17 Tennessee ends 12 year losing streak

Game 5)@Georgia L 27-24 Georgia will be sky high in this game

Game 6)@Texas A&M W 31-20 Tennessee gets a big win in a tough place to play

Game 7)Alabama W 28-21 Tennessee ends 9 year losing streak

Game 8)@South Carolina W 42-17

Game 9)Tennessee Tech W 66-10

Game 10)Kentucky W 52-21

Game 11)Missouri W 27-14

Game 12)@Vanderbilt W 47-17

SECCG) Alabama L 28-24 Hard to beat Nick Saban twice

Sugar Bowl)Ohio State W 31-21 Tennessee gets first win over Urban Meyer

Edited by OakRidgeWildcat

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Aug 23     @ Maryville (L, 0-1) Aug 30     South Doyle (W, 1-1) Sep 5     @ William Blount (L, 1-2) Sep 13     Powell (L, 1-3) Sep 20     Karns (L, 1-4) Sep 27     @ West (L, 1-5) Oct 4     Knoxville Halls (L, 1-6) Oct 18     @ Lenoir City (W, 2-6) Oct 25     @ Knox Central (L, 2-7) Nov 1     Clinton (L, 2-8)  
    • Track has always been big at OR. Ran off about 7 straight titles in the 60s. Your hate for Gaddis runs deep, huh? What did he ever do to you, to make you disdain him that much? You can’t seem to stop talking about the guy. He’s living rent free in your head. Might wanna get that checked out. Not good to go to the grave with that in your heart.
    • This late in the year, you’d have to think they’d go with an Asst. on staff, right? I’m pretty new to the area so still learning how folks do things around here…if Woods stays there to teach, it could be hard on a new guy/staff coming in…
    • Well, your Big Western Hunt better turn up some Zebras to come graze on the Stones to make the jungle gametime ready again and make sure the plumber bros. still will come service the facilities at the Mecca. I hope your weekend is Fowl. Tell Rip hello from the Five Oh. Maybe the Gravedigger will catch a ride with Alphaniner on a flyover soon to BNA. 
    • It’s not hearsay, just patently false. As one of those young coaches he apparently “ran off”, coach never once ridiculed or degraded anyone. Sure he challenged kids and coached them very hard,  but we have different definitions of you call that degrading. Coach Hammontree changed my life when he gave me the chance to work for him. I learned more about being a man and caring for the people around me in 4 years working for him than I did in 20 years of my life. No one sacrificed more than he did. I left Heritage because I felt there would never be the support necessary to help the program succeed. I’m tired of hearing people drag others down especially those they truly don’t know. Coach has moved on and a new coach is there. Just let the man live and root for the team.