Jellico at Greenback

orngnblk

dont worry oleblue gb fans have been arrogant for years and now that Harriman has had one successful season in the last 20 years they are getting as bad. I say good luck from a coalfield fan beat greenback. I remember when jellico was pretty good when the Kellogg kid played not sure if that's how you spell his name but it's how spellcheck spells it.[/quote😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Good post.I wish the best for those kids and community.I would like to were our whole region would be a knock down dragout every Fri night!That's the only way we will be able to compete with the MUCH LARGER West Tn teams.

It is a shame good regions have to play each other twice a year. it should really only get to that point in the quarter finals. playing with the west teams will be tough as long as they have such huge numbers. most teams first 11 can compete, but one injury can effect 3 or 4 positions in small schools. depth and special teams are a big disadvantage in my opinion.

I'm glad for jellico that there having a good season and hope they continue to do so except for this week lol. But I'm looking forward to the Thursday night game myself not over looking anyone

I have a friend who's son plays in oneida.  he says he does not think anyone in the region can touch greenback.  that harriman may have the best chance of everyone.  he says coalfiled is good but to the level they were a few years ago.

I'm glad for jellico that there having a good season and hope they continue to do so except for this week lol. But I'm looking forward to the Thursday night game myself not over looking anyone

you go right ahead and look forward gbnation but as for coalfield fans we are going to give each team each week the attention and RESPECT they deserve from jellico on up.