Giles County @ Marshall County : Rivalry Game

Lead

I say you are correct!! I heard we had about three flatbed trucks hauling temp. bleachers up there this afternoon for visitors side because there are so many coming...good luck tonight!!

I hope that is correct...man there really is a need for bleachers on the Viz side. They've been using those since the 1970's! No Lie! Past due for Upgrade! Go Tigers!

I hope that is correct...man there really is a need for bleachers on the Viz side. They've been using those since the 1970's! No Lie! Past due for Upgrade! Go Tigers!

C'mon man!  those regular bleachers are temp bleachers.

I bet there's been a lot of babies fall down in the crevaces that are the MC visiting bleachers.

The only thing the coach from Lincoln County needs to turn in is his resignation for the shape of that once great program. Not sure if it's Jay Thompson or Don Thomas. This is the last time I will talk about this issue. The school (MC) covered the transfer from all angles before they would let the kid even lift weights with the team as we are already on probation. He has nothing to turn in. Sounds like he is pissed that he chose to come to MC instead of LC.

I attend every Home LC game and I can tell you, Don Thomas and the rest of the has been Coaches have let that program sink to its lowest levels EVER! Then throw in a County -City School split and there goes all of the that talent. All that is left is a few sparse players from Flintville, Blanche, Petersburg & Park City. Don Thomas can't get half of them to play because nobody wants to work that hard to play for a loser. If he has said anything about the MC program, it is out of jealousy and down right pathetic. A Coach at MC gave a player a ride across town to practice and we paid for it. MC staff is being very careful I would think, so let Don Thomas cry all he wants to. I just wish he would leave LC. Cain McWilliams was playing for Class A Fayetteville, not much of a challenge there I guess and I don't blame him for leaving. Don Thomas is about to start feeling the heat,especially when they could most likely take Kelly Holcomb away from Riverdale! Let him cry...Go Tigers!!

C'mon man!  those regular bleachers are temp bleachers.

I bet there's been a lot of babies fall down in the crevaces that are the MC visiting bleacher

You misunderstood me I think......That's what I am saying, they're old and been in use since the 70's...ALL of them! Even the ones on either side of the main bleachers. Yes...plenty of crevices to drop your babies in! LOL! The main section had a facelift, but the outer ones, HA, watch out brother! Know what I do??? Stand along the fence!! If y'all can't find a place to sit, by all means come on over and grab a milk jug to shake! Or stand along the fence with me! Be safe and don't speed through Cornersville!

I attend every Home LC game and I can tell you, Don Thomas and the rest of the has been Coaches have let that program sink to its lowest levels EVER! Then throw in a County -City School split and there goes all of the that talent. All that is left is a few sparse players from Flintville, Blanche, Petersburg & Park City. Don Thomas can't get half of them to play because nobody wants to work that hard to play for a loser. If he has said anything about the MC program, it is out of jealousy and down right pathetic. A Coach at MC gave a player a ride across town to practice and we paid for it. MC staff is being very careful I would think, so let Don Thomas cry all he wants to. I just wish he would leave LC. Cain McWilliams was playing for Class A Fayetteville, not much of a challenge there I guess and I don't blame him for leaving. Don Thomas is about to start feeling the heat,especially when they could most likely take Kelly Holcomb away from Riverdale! Let him cry...Go Tigers!!

I am from Fayetteville and have a cousin that played on the 93 state championship team. It is a shame what that once great program has become. People used to hate coming to the PIT because they knew what they were in for. Now not so much. When they split the school I literally thought...are they out of their mind! That and the hiring of a mediocre coach started the downward spiral of Lincoln County football. It really is a shame.