Giles County @ Marshall County : Rivalry Game

Lead

Common MC , you all know your butts were puckered so tight. We didn't make plays we should have and we didn't always listen to the coaching staff. If we meet again this year things will be different. Good luck to ya till we meet again.

It goes both ways. Coulda,shoulda,woulda. Y'all left 3 touchdowns on the field and we left 4 scores and a field goal. Y'all want to keep going by that logic so the final score is 76-31. There. You have a 45 point loss instead of 35. Y'all had us worried for all of a quarter and a half. Go on over to the Region 4 thread and read what I said. Y'all are gonna be tough next season. I gave credit where it was due. Seems like some can't do the same. Good luck the rest of the way. Edited by leadfarmer

It goes both ways. Coulda,shoulda,woulda. Y'all left 3 touchdowns on the field and we left 4 scores and a field goal. Y'all want to keep going by that logic so the final score is 76-31. There. You have a 45 point loss instead of 35. Y'all had us worried for all of a quarter and a half. Go on over to the Region 4 thread and read what I said. Y'all are gonna be tough next season. I gave credit where it was due. Seems like some can't do the same. Good luck the rest of the way.

Boom, nuff said

I can respect that Catfan68. At least you came back for it. JAFO had about the weakest crow eating session i have ever seen. That begin said, spring hill better eat their Wheaties cause them Bobcats ain't playin. Good luck the rest of the way.

Lead you have bumped your head. I think you been in the koo laid. That was far from lite. I was the first to tell you good game! Plus commended both teams. Par for the course for Marshall County. You call it what you want but if it wet t for butterfingers we are in the call game period. Plus don't forget the Rape on the one yard line where you just stole the ball. Poor kid was traumatized so bad. now he's going for treatment. #2 is a beast. So crow is good Lead. There u have it. Go Bobcats! Take care Leaf

Lead you have bumped your head. I think you been in the koo laid. That was far from lite. I was the first to tell you good game! Plus commended both teams. Par for the course for Marshall County. You call it what you want but if it wet t for butterfingers we are in the call game period. Plus don't forget the Rape on the one yard line where you just stole the ball. Poor kid was traumatized so bad. now he's going for treatment. #2 is a beast. So crow is good Lead. There u have it. Go Bobcats! Take care Leaf

Man don't take it out of context I was just poking the bear. Giles county is going to do big things for the rest of this year and definitely the next. I thought your quarterback was a senior. Turns out he is a junior and everyone in the region is going to be in trouble. It's evident that the boys at Giles county have bought what OC is selling. The progress has proven it. Nothing but good things ahead for Giles. The Tigers are going to be hard pressed to win the region next season. I love my team but I'm also a realist. Good luck Bobcats!

Man don't take it out of context I was just poking the bear. Giles county is going to do big things for the rest of this year and definitely the next. I thought your quarterback was a senior. Turns out he is a junior and everyone in the region is going to be in trouble. It's evident that the boys at Giles county have bought what OC is selling. The progress has proven it. Nothing but good things ahead for Giles. The Tigers are going to be hard pressed to win the region next season. I love my team but I'm also a realist. Good luck Bobcats!

Lead or Jafo, I heard that there was something said by one of the coaches on a radio show before the game that ruffled some feathers. Heard it was one of those cases where there was some brutal honesty but probably not the PC thing to do. Is it something you all can shed some light on for us?

Lead or Jafo, I heard that there was something said by one of the coaches on a radio show before the game that ruffled some feathers. Heard it was one of those cases where there was some brutal honesty but probably not the PC thing to do. Is it something you all can shed some light on for us?

Only thing i heard was OC was downing our stadium. It's true we need our own place and not have to split the field with baseball. I don't know if that's what you were refering to but that's just what was said a couple pages back on this thread. Other than that I haven't heard anything. Edited by leadfarmer

i wasn't Man U our boy lead!

I think a previous post in this thread refers to OC calling Wallace a traitor on radio and ripping the Marshall County stadium.  I think everyone can agree on the stadium.  Not sure if it's true that he said that about Wallace and also not sure which Wallace he was referring to, but if it was about Bryce Wallace, that's pretty uncalled for to call out the kid on radio.  

can't play the if's and buts JAFO. We left 4 scores on the field if we are going that route.

That is true lead, I think one of our biggest improvement this year has been the hustle and play of the o-line. Alot of mistakes and drops for both squads, still a high possibility of meeting again in playoffs, man wouldnt that be a big game. Good luck to all MC, good team!!