Catholic vs Fulton

Guest JustMeVFL

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

catholic might win state in 4A but with the sub par defense they have i do not see them being a top 3 team in the state.. generally thats either the top 2 D2 teams or maryville..

30 to morristown west 

and 

42 to fulton is not exactly great defense and eventually that will catch up to them especially if they play greeneville or marshall county 

catholic might win state in 4A but with the sub par defense they have i do not see them being a top 3 team in the state.. generally thats either the top 2 D2 teams or maryville..

30 to morristown west

and

42 to fulton is not exactly great defense and eventually that will catch up to them especially if they play greeneville or marshall county

I'll agree and disagree. I do agree that DII-AA does have two or three if not four of the top 10 teams in the state every single year.

I will disagree because I believe Catholics defense is misleading. When you score as many as they do a lot of those points by the opponent are garbage time points where the game is already over and or the backups are in.

I am a Webb Alum and don't like Catholic too much as you can imagine but I do think this particular year they are a tier 1 team. Have they been every year? No. This year? Yes. The best in the state? Probably not. Top 5. Defiantly.

that's the first thing you said that made sense.. Alcoa will run from good teams .. they have proved it the last 4 years .. Rankin wants to preserve that 13-1 record

You have no objective evidence to support your statement. 

What's Alcoa's record against Fulton? I think its 10-1. . Alcoa has never lost to Catholic. Alcoa is a 2A school that plays up to 3A. Alcoa plays the best 6A , year in and year out, every regular season and holds the only regular season wins any school has against Maryville since 2004.