Baylor at Brentwood Academy

Spartan4Life

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game will go a long way in determining what both teams are made of that is for sure. Two of the top teams in the southeast. I only know what I do about Baylor from what I have read. They are huge up front and well coached. Ba struggled to find rhythm offensively against the one team that showed me much this year -Trinity. They pounded the pigskin against a tired ba defense which for the most part did a great job considering how long they were on the field.

Ba had a few players out but will be back for this game so they should be at full strength going into Friday unless I am missing something.

Ba will need to execute - avoid turnovers and tackle well if they hope to come out of this game with a W. Baylor will need to use its beef up front to control the line of scrimmage and contain bas offensive weapons if they have a shot.

Two great teams. Identical records from last year coming into this game. Can Baylor take the next step and finally beat BA or does history repeat itself from the 2015 season?

Two great teams. Identical records from last year coming into this game. Can Baylor take the next step and finally beat BA or does history repeat itself from the 2015 season?

I think BA will get this game imo.... i have seen both teams play and while both are good I think BA is slightly better... Trinity is a top 15-20 team nationally and BA was a few plays away from winning that ballgame but just couldn't get the stop they needed.. Baylor i will give them credit did beat Ensworth but they turned the ball over many times so that game was a hard one to judge for me.. With BA's combination of a super paced offense with really wide receiver splits and playmakers all around they are virtually unstoppable on offense when the tempo gets rolling.. This game will be won in the trenches for sure and should be a great game to watch!

I'm very excited to watch this game; it's great every year. Sounds like Baylor is better than usual with a lot of size on the line. The Baylor 33 defense is always tough - they always run it so well. I'm also interested to see how a healthy BA defense stacks up against Baylor's offense. Looking forward to Friday!