Region 6-5A week 5

eers

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What did he say about it? Did he go into detail how it was legal?

Well the family moved into the Gallatin zone. They were living in the Station Camp zone before even though he attended Gallatin his freshman year. Everything is legit and has been checked out thoroughly. There is no problem. Why is this being brought up now?

Well the family moved into the Gallatin zone. They were living in the Station Camp zone before even though he attended Gallatin his freshman year. Everything is legit and has been checked out thoroughly. There is no problem. Why is this being brought up now?

Not trying to be inflammatory, I just heard about this from a friend. He said the kid actually did not move and just used his aunts residence to act like moved when she is Not actually his guardian. Knew you guys would have some insight on this, only reason I asked.

Not trying to be inflammatory, I just heard about this from a friend. He said the kid actually did not move and just used his aunts residence to act like moved when she is Not actually his guardian. Knew you guys would have some insight on this, only reason I asked.

I don't see how it is the coaches job to ensure eligibility. That's the TSSAA's job.. Coaches can only do so much but usually once the TSSAA approves the transfer it is usually a done deal isn't it?

I wouldn't say Hillsboro is bad. They lost 28-14 and had 7 turnovers to Hendersonville's 0. On another night, it could be a different story. Hillsboro vs Cane Ridge will be big.

Big win against a scary good opponent. Great job by the coaches with the game plan and great execution by the players. Any time you can gain 390 yds against a team with the outrageous talent that the Burros have along with their outstanding coaching staff that is a good night. Lots of players contributed with Hughes, Carver, and Schwerdt running it and Coker throwing to Dalton who played in his first game of the year coming back from injury. Also great job by our young kickers forced into action by injury. Back to work Monday for East Nashville with their outstanding LB Phillips.