Is Knoxville Catholic the best team in the State? (All Classifications)

Spartan4Life

I've either played against or personally witnessed some of the best teams in the state of Tennessee in the last 15 years (Just My Opinion before someone starts listing teams in order from 1923-2016) and I watched the Catholic game Friday and have seen some of the other listed teams play and I was extremely impressed with KCHS Friday BUT I don't think they're far and above other teams in the state. I do they should be the favorite over Alcoa but I still think that Maryville, Oakland and BA would be great games going either way. As far as Baylor,McCallie and Bradley...I don't think it would be close. I think Baylor would look good early but mistakes would catch up with them.

That's funny that they removed my comment about your video OakRidgeWildcat. I will say it again. wow, that looks just like this year's Catholic team. I believe the Catholic team in the video still beats Oak Ridge this year. Hahahaha

Troll you've been reported again. You're probably just a Campbell County fan and not a Knox Catholic fan

And for the record I'm not convinced catholic is the best even in east tn

Until people start beating maryville that's the topic of conversation not catholic

But Alcoa shouldn't even be uttered whispered or thought about nor oak ridge or fulton who already has 2 losses fixing to be 3

Any team that's protects there schedule based off of personnel is never in the mix