Undefeated Columbia Academy travels to face Undefeated Summertown

dawgswin

I'm assuming your Cornersville bulldog. I don't see why u think we are cheaters LMBO, we have never offered a scholarship of any sort, and even if we were to go to D2 we still probably wouldn't. Most every starter has gone to CA their whole life, and as far as I'm concerned no school is offering scholarships to kids in elementary. Grace and Loretto are neither very good teams. Loretto has won what 4 games in the past 3 years? CA put almost 50 points up in the first half of GCA last year. Same with Stown. Bottom line. Stown has been struggling to keep every team they have played from racking up big points. CA varsity has been scored on once, kickoff team scored on once, and jv 3 times. CA has one of the best offenses in 1A, probably not THE best, but it's up there. CA will be able to pound the ball on just about any team this year, definetly including Stown. As I see it, the only team that could even stop CA offense last year was Greenback, In an argueably bad game for CA, and CA running is much better than last year, and their passing is very good too.

Stown won't be able to stop CA's offense, and CA will tear them apart on defense.

CA players get help but the TSSAA is trying to cut that out

My youngest is a sophomore, don't know what I'm going to do when he graduates, at one time I was looking at 12 straight years with a kid on the high school team, I'm down to two years after this year!

I will tell you what you do---You still can't wait for Fri nights because their is nothing better than High school football!!!I miss my sons playing every day,I know it sounds crazy but I love this game and there is nothing like seeing your sons put on the same colors and defend the same school you played for 20 some odd years ago.Love it while you can because its gone before you know it.Hope all stay healthy.

Turnovers....stay level headed adn win the turnover battle. Chase Mote. Riley Chapman must keep his cool and not get wild with ball. Everyone said we couldnt beat Huntland. Nobody believed Cascade would beat Fayetteville....Never say Never....Summertown 36 CA 34

CA Isn't and doesn't turn the ball over often whatsoever. Yes, people said y'all couldn't beat huntland. But this isn't huntland. Huntland will have no shot against CA. Stown will not be able to stop CA's offense, and won't be able to do anything against their defense.

CA 42

Stown 7

Nope and I'm no CA fan by no means but it's not bad and their run game is much better. You know what they say, passing fills bleachers and running fills trophy cases! But CA won't be getting no trophy unless the school buys them participation trophies.

The thing with that #1 cat was his height and jump ball ability. I know in the playoffs we had him double and triple covered at times and he just jumped higher and made a play.

You obviously have no idea what you are talking about.  CA players to not "get help", scholarships, or any type of tuition help.  Most families work hard to send students to CA.  Some work two jobs in order to afford the rising cost of tuition.

so why was the administration at CA whining in the Herald about new rule changes for the privates that were gonna "deny" a lot of kids the opportunity for a good education.  we get internet out here in the backwoods

so why was the administration at CA whining in the Herald about new rule changes for the privates that were gonna "deny" a lot of kids the opportunity for a good education. we get internet out here in the backwoods

CA has a program called work study, where students can come in during the summer and do work on the campus and get money off their tuition, but now if they do this program they cannot participate in varsity sports.