Siegel vs. Cookeville

daddykriley

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't see this being a 5 point game. I see it being close for a 1/2 or maybe even 3 quarters, but cookeville pulls away in the end by at least a couple scores. With that being said I do think siegle is a good 0-4 team, and Cookeville is NOT overrated. They come in to this game ranked 8th in 6A poll, which is about were they need to be. If the poll had then top 5 I would say unproven so therefore overrated, but 8th is a good spot for them. Their 4 victories are all over teams that they should have beaten,with that being said they handle each team with ease, which good teams do.

Their defense looks to be real good, their offense is very balanced. They have players with div 1 offers, sold qb play, great running game, ok up front on both sides of the ball, great head coach and staff, good team chemistry with senior leaders, and lots of momentum going into the tuffest part of their season. This team is also has fresh legs with the starters only playing 9 quarters in 4 games. I truly belive this team has a chance to make a big run here at the mid way mark of the season. I have my worries which i wrote about in my previous post. I know that a lot of people will beat me up on these coments, but hey I believe.

#fearthestash

not over ratted? 0-4 beats 4-0-?.......think Cookeville's schedule had something to do with that?