14A

HoopsTN1

Stewart not good as advertised. Humboldt played him well

He is not a SEC guard he should be at UT-Martin with his dad, the kid is probably not top 5 in west Tn guards. I'm not bashing the kid either, I just don't see that SEC type of guard in him. IMO

Boyd-Haywood

Jarrett-Haywood

Jackson-Fayette ware

Jones-Ripley

Vick-Camden

Bryce-Southside

Williamson-Sacred Heart

Gatlin-Brighton

IMO he is not better than these guards.

He is not a SEC guard he should be at UT-Martin with his dad, the kid is probably not top 5 in west Tn guards. I'm not bashing the kid either, I just don't see that SEC type of guard in him. IMO

Boyd-Haywood

Jarrett-Haywood

Jackson-Fayette ware

Jones-Ripley

Vick-Camden

Bryce-Southside

Williamson-Sacred Heart

Gatlin-Brighton

IMO he is not better than these guards.

I agree, Stewart is a good guard but doesn't have a lot of guickness or great ball handling skills in my opinion to play guard in the SEC! Stewart had trouble dribbling against Humboldt guards & did a lot of pushing off, he scored 16 points but half came from the free throw line! Stewart is still a good player & still can improve his basketball skills in order to compete in SEC!

I agree, Stewart is a good guard but doesn't have a lot of guickness or great ball handling skills in my opinion to play guard in the SEC! Stewart had trouble dribbling against Humboldt guards & did a lot of pushing off, he scored 16 points but half came from the free throw line! Stewart is still a good player & still can improve his basketball skills in order to compete in SEC!

I agree. I am not bashing either, just my opinion form my perspective of basketball talent. And yes I played college ball and did well. He is a good player but what I had been hearing is that he is the real deal. He didn't display that last night. To me, my own personal opinion, is he's not an SEC guard. An SEC guard on that team should have 16 at halftime if not before, not finish with 16. He did not make a lot of plays. He does have good range. I saw no post game and he was 2nd or 3rd biggest player on the floor. To me, SEC guards are complete players. Could have just been an off night, who knows. Or maybe I was expecting too much. Yes, he did a lot of pushing off and he definitely has the big time swag about himself. Hopefully I can see round 2

I agree. I am not bashing either, just my opinion form my perspective of basketball talent. And yes I played college ball and did well. He is a good player but what I had been hearing is that he is the real deal. He didn't display that last night. To me, my own personal opinion, is he's not an SEC guard. An SEC guard on that team should have 16 at halftime if not before, not finish with 16. He did not make a lot of plays. He does have good range. I saw no post game and he was 2nd or 3rd biggest player on the floor. To me, SEC guards are complete players. Could have just been an off night, who knows. Or maybe I was expecting too much. Yes, he did a lot of pushing off and he definitely has the big time swag about himself. Hopefully I can see round 2

like I said, " he can improve but right now he wouldn't make it as a SEC guard as the reason I stated earlier"!

Stewart is not the only guard who has had trouble with Humboldt's guards.  They have been doing that to everyone all season.  Humboldt's guards held Cordova's gurads, Tyler Harris and Blake Williams, in check as well.  

Stewart is not the only guard who has had trouble with Humboldt's guards. They have been doing that to everyone all season. Humboldt's guards held Cordova's gurads, Tyler Harris and Blake Williams, in check as well.

You are correct, Humboldt guards don't get a lot of credit, they play great defense & are very unselfish. Walker is a true point guard & is the key to Humboldts team &!if they continue to play hard they have a chance to get to Murfreesboro but getting out the West is always a hard task!

I don't know if the 2 senior guards at Humboldt (Kortland Martin and Jarred Walker) are Div I guards but they could sure play on the collegiate level. I don't think that they get enough credit for the things that they do. I have watched them both all season and those two guys can play!

Hopefully, some college coaches have saw them play because I think they can play on the next level especially walker! I think playing in the Popular Bluff tournament gave them both the opportunity to show there talents against some other D1 guards & they held their own especially against Cordova guards!!