East TN folks. Saw Lenoir City beat Webb 2-1

Playerscoach

Anybody know how it happened? Heard LC has a player going to UTC too.

Saw UTC vs AP and they are playing a ton of freshmen.

If LC played them earlier in the season the results would be different.  They have lost 7 players since the season began, they are depleted with injuries including their last one last week vs Karns in which they lost their best defender to a knee injury.  And when I say best defender, I'm saying one of the best / fastest in the state......she's amazing.  

If LC played them earlier in the season the results would be different. They have lost 7 players since the season began, they are depleted with injuries including their last one last week vs Karns in which they lost their best defender to a knee injury. And when I say best defender, I'm saying one of the best / fastest in the state......she's amazing.

That explains it. Having seen LC play I was surprised at that result. Thats too bad! Injuries happen though. Many teams have to deal with them this time of year. We play them two times a year and I dont recall the back? Maybe shes new?

Hope those kids have full recoveries.

• 2 weeks later...

If LC played them earlier in the season the results would be different. They have lost 7 players since the season began, they are depleted with injuries including their last one last week vs Karns in which they lost their best defender to a knee injury. And when I say best defender, I'm saying one of the best / fastest in the state......she's amazing.

BTW saw Webb last week and the CB with the knee injury. Didnt see any other kids on the bench with injuries? In fact, every bench player participated in pregame and looked healthy?

I did remember the CB though. Shes a track kid from what the folks at Webb said. Shes a good HS player. Too bad shes injured. Wish her a speedy recovery.