8-AA 2016-17

Iceman2000

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When a team brings in their reserves at the end of the game, don't press with your starters. It is a lack of class & may be a the reason the program is struggling to rebuild. Let the young ones get a few trips down the floor.

If your referring to the YAI game with 8 players and all them playing during the game, I guess your philosophy is we put in our subs so you quit trying to win. Ludicrous if you ask me. If you only have 8 you play what ya got. And I'm not even a basketball fan, but was proud to see them not give up.

If your referring to the YAI game with 8 players and all them playing during the game, I guess your philosophy is we put in our subs so you quit trying to win. Ludicrous if you ask me. If you only have 8 you play what ya got. And I'm not even a basketball fan, but was proud to see them not give up.

If your "reserves" we're hitting 3's would she tell them to stop that they were reserves and you all were ahead, No she wouldn't. You play to win with what you have until its over.

• 2 weeks later...