District 7A/AA Tournament

thesportsguy222

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I did git to watch the Lady Eagles whup up on yer leprechaunettes in that spandex ballet, and it wuz quite satisfiyin'. Hopefully, I can git to watch some of this futbol you girls is always talkin' about. It would be nice to see the Eagles give yer Irish another loss afore the slaughter on Friday. :mrgreen:

if the North Red Bank Mountain Lady Eaglets r gonna get that 2nd win; this is the year to do it......,drama issues.......that 1st win in history yall got a few weeks back was an apparent fluke.....it would just be terrible to know NRBM only 2 wins in history came in the same year and also put a Shim team out of the playoffs

there a some good players on this ND team and it is now playoff time.......so the Lady Irish will probably b steppin up to the challenge a bit

Boogers should b treking up that mountain to watch the Irish take on the Eaglets on a pitch that looks like a groundhog colony lives on it.....hope our trainers put plenty of tape on those Lady Irish ankles tonight

Booger just sayin groundhog_scared_of_shadow_lg_clr.gif

Edited by Booger

if the North Red Bank Mountain Lady Eaglets r gonna get that 2nd win; this is the year to do it......,drama issues.......that 1st win in history yall got a few weeks back was an apparent fluke.....it would just be terrible to know NRBM only 2 wins in history came in the same year and also put a Shim team out of the playoffs

there a some good players on this ND team and it is now playoff time.......so the Lady Irish will probably b steppin up to the challenge a bit

Boogers should b treking up that mountain to watch the Irish take on the Eaglets on a pitch that looks like a groundhog colony lives on it.....hope our trainers put plenty of tape on those Lady Irish ankles tonight

Booger just sayin groundhog_scared_of_shadow_lg_clr.gif

Thanks for bringing the Irish luck, Booger. 3-0 ain't too shabby.

Thanks for bringing the Irish luck, Booger. 3-0 ain't too shabby.

nope 3-0 ant shabby CC.......a dearly need win.......havent seen many games this year....Boogerettes college soccer trips kinda wash it out.....it was a good night to b upon North Red Bank Mountain and avenge the earlier season loss to the Lagy Eaglets........the Irish never win many regular season games anywho cause of the way Shim schedules opponents; but they play come post season.....the girls will have their hands full Thursday against CCS...who nose; maybe the 2 Boogers can bring'em luck again.....never the less; the Lady Irish take a rare down season into next week against what Booger assumes will b Murfreesboro Magnet.....GO IRISH

Booger just sayin  :thumb:

Greenville not whinin bout the privates right now.....their spankin them

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

now now don't count out them Devils!!!! They still hungry for another state championship. And Booger you asked me after the championship game where my step daughter #5 from last years team was heading to play soccer she is at Carson Newman Eagle playing soccer. Edited by GREENEDEVILARMY

now now don't count out them Devils!!!! They still hungry for another state championship. And Booger you asked me after the championship game where my step daughter #5 from last years team was heading to play soccer she is at Carson Newman Eagle playing soccer.

Coach Moody is a good coach, nice guy, and runs good programs there. Wish him and your kid all the best. Eventually other schools will come after him.