Will-Yum Blunt comes two 825 Lorrunce

STARSNBARS

I'm scared guys. The govs have been sandbaggin', Now they're coming up with these new-fangled formations and such, we got Stork interested in this game, and 91 has been mostly silent. Nevermind the Rebels still have more injuries than the Vols do. Is it supposed to be a full moon Friday night? That might be the only missing ingredient.

Solly...Stork waints two reeport tha Will-Yum Blunt scorr furst inn middull Tinn....Yep W.B. haz ben playin' possum cents tha Dobbuns Bent-It gaim....Tham trickee rasculls.... ^_^

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Y'all are worried about too much unimportant stuff.  

The real question would be where is the best place to stop and buy hot dogs on the way to the stadium?

Inquiring minds want to know.   :popcorneater:

I would say Woodys if the game was being played in LA. But since it's at 825 I have no clue. :huh:

Edited by rebelwoman87

Maryville and GQ are impressive, no doubt about it. Govs are pretty healthy going into the game I think. 91 is right, they didn't get hurt tackling last week. The next three games are going to be tough. I hope the boys give a great effort and give Maryville a game. I saw Shad working his magic at practice this week! New game plan. New formations. Look out!! Go Govs!!

I remember that new formation that Ridge threw at the Rebels a few years back.

Edited by Red Rebels

The real question would be where is the best place to stop and buy hot dogs on the way to the stadium?

Inquiring minds want to know.   :popcorneater:

In my experience, the best Hot Dog served in Blount County is at GRACIE'S. :hungry:

MANʼS BEST FRIEND
 THE BIGGEST DAWG IN TOWN $6.59
ADD CHILI, SLAW & CHEESE .50 EACH

It comes with so many French  fries that you can't eat 'em all!

(No, I don't work for them!)