Trump vs Clinton

BoydBucFan

Give him a few months to straighten out the massive mess he's getting ready to walk in on....Then just set back and watch!

I'm sure the soup lines will be long and a gloomy picture will be painted...It'll be these same freeloaders that the Libs have given everything to for the last 8 years. I'm all for helping the ones that can't help themselves, but the LARGE majority of the entitlement group is just plain slothful!

As for HER, she should be put in jail for breaking every campaign finance law there is...Misusing her position to fund her own ambitions (100's of examples of that), perjury, racketeering, intimidation, vandalizing & looting the White House....

These are facts that many have forgotten about...But EMAILGATE alone should put here away!

I'll say this, we probably don't have to worry about prison time for her...All the dirty 100's of millions of dollars she took from shady people and countries will be required to be returned now that "favors" can't be provided since she lost...I'd say they'll be on the run SOON!

The only one's crying about bad times ahead are the freeloaders, and on the total opposite side, the BIG, BIG money banks that she protected over and over again.

As for the mess Obama was to have taken over, that can be blamed on the Liberal Democrat laws too...Which was to lie and inflate the value of homes and lie and inflate the possibilities of people affording them....While all along lining their own pockets....(Look it up!) There should have been prison time handed out for that one too.

"Everyone deserves a nice house" about destroyed the US....

Just like, "Everyone deserves to have a car, cell phone, cable TV, home, insurance, monthly payments for each child they can have, birth control, free abortions.....", is destroying the US now!

I got an idea! WORK FOR WHAT YOU WANT....I DO!

And the list goes on & on of free stuff the tax payers pay for while we ignore needs of the Veterans that fought to give the Lib nuts the voice the have....Unreal!

This is a drop in the bucket as to why Americans got out and voted Trump!

And by the way, the only reason she wins the popular vote is because of the Liberal nutjobs in California and a couple other places like that....The vast majority of the US map was Republican Red the other night and it still is!

+10000000000000

I bet the big Case against Trump never goes to Court. Settlement. He,s had several. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I look for him to put together an excellent cabinet and allow them to do their jobs.  The job of our President is bigger than any one man.  The whole world looks to the USA as the leader of the free world.  The best folks can do is pray for the leaders that have been elected. After all, there is no power or authority unless it comes from above. The Almighty sets up kingdoms and leaders.  He sets them up and removes them as well.  

• Upvote 1

I look for him to put together an excellent cabinet and allow them to do their jobs.  The job of our President is bigger than any one man.  The whole world looks to the USA as the leader of the free world.  The best folks can do is pray for the leaders that have been elected. After all, there is no power or authority unless it comes from above. The Almighty sets up kingdoms and leaders.  He sets them up and removes them as well.  

The thing that always sticks out in my mind is the scripture that says it will wax worse until the end. Most Christian people all agree we are in the last days. Just because something is Gods will don,t mean it will succeed. Could be that its to prove once and for all that man cannot govern themselves and this comes to a halt. Gods Government is our only real hope. I,m not in a hurry for for it and I hope  things get better for all mankind ,but  i have no reason to think we can achieve that.  I don,t put much faith in any Government or man.

Edited by pujo

The thing that always sticks out in my mind is the scripture that says it will wax worse until the end. Most Christian people all agree we are in the last days. Just because something is Gods will don,t mean it will succeed. Could be that its to prove once and for all that man cannot govern themselves and this comes to a halt. Gods Government is our only real hope. I,m not in a hurry for for it and I hope  things get better for all mankind ,but  i have no reason to think we can achieve that. 

I understand and I agree.  God raised up Pharaoh for the very purpose of showing His power and to glorify His name.

I believe as long as the USA doesn't turn its back on the nation of Israel and blesses them then the Almighty will in turn bless our nation.

The media tries to make the news instead of report the news.

Gone are the days of Walter Cronkite. Now there was a newsman Americans trusted.

What gets me ST is the fact that everything now has to be a "Big Story."  You can't have  regular newscast anymore.  Every night you must have  "Breaking News," and most of the time it's something silly.  It used to be when you saw "Alert" or "Breaking Tonight" you tuned in to see what had happened because it was something major.  A war started, a terrorist attack, something like that.  Now we have "Breaking tonight .... Crystal Gayle's tour bus was stolen." 

Um, okay, did you have to have the multi-colored flashing screen to give me an epileptic seizure?  Seriously, if they didn't use it to drive through a crowd, take out a building or run over a herd of pygmy goats then you don't have to call it breaking news.  Just say that it happened.  Don't make it a major story because you don't have anything else to talk about tonight..