upperman vs smith co

zoneread56

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who you got and why? if smith loses they are out of playoffs for sure so there is a lot riding on this for smith but also for upperman

How would smith be out of the playoffs? I thought the best 4 were in..if they beat Grundy and York they are in if Grundy beats York and smith Grundy advances or if York beats smith and Grundy they advance..those 3 teams will battle out for the #4 seed this year if they tie up or split the wins I think smith would advance on record alone..but it is possible for a 3-7 Grundy to advance to the playoffs with wins over smith and York..

Smith Co with the best single player on the field. Smith with the best skill players.

Upperman with the better coaching staff. Upperman with a slightly better OL and DL.

Its more about the Jimmy's and Joe's than the x's and o"s......Smith takes it in a close one.

That being said....after watching how awful UHS was weeks 1 and 2......I think this might be the best coaching job(not team by far) Herron has done to get this team in contention for the region title now in week 8.