District 6 AAA

bball7000

K.K. Curry of Cleveland is a real baller- will be interesting to see him go up against the athletes of Oak Ridge. Should be a very entertaining game. I don't think you will need to worry about not having a shot clock in high school in this game.

You never have to worry about having a shot clock with an Aaron Green coached team lol I have seen us have 10 point leads with 2 minutes to go and we still won't hold the ball, it's crazy. I love his style though, it's entertaining as heck.

Edited by SweetScience

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is anyone else extremely disappointed in the way Cookeville played Tuesday night? Judging by my username, I'm clearly a White County fan, and I hope no one takes this as an excuse, but Cookeville did not play basketball in the second half. The coach should be ashamed of himself. I do not believe in passing the ball around and running the clock from the beginning of the half (late in the game with minutes to go is understandable.) A true coach would have enough confidence in his players and coaching staff than to have to resort to such nonsense. I, in no way, think that White County could have won the game had this not happened because they played a horrible game. I just don't see how a coach and his team can hold their heads high after playing so scared.

Is anyone else extremely disappointed in the way Cookeville played Tuesday night? Judging by my username, I'm clearly a White County fan, and I hope no one takes this as an excuse, but Cookeville did not play basketball in the second half. The coach should be ashamed of himself. I do not believe in passing the ball around and running the clock from the beginning of the half (late in the game with minutes to go is understandable.) A true coach would have enough confidence in his players and coaching staff than to have to resort to such nonsense. I, in no way, think that White County could have won the game had this not happened because they played a horrible game. I just don't see how a coach and his team can hold their heads high after playing so scared.

lol  :roflol: