Trousdale co has fired coach Barker effective immediately

KBD

How do they know that was what was happening if it was out of camera view?

But yeah the whole situation seems screwy.

I wasn't being serious, I don't have s clue about the situation other than what I've read on here. But if it's on here it's gotta be true lol Edited by wildcat89

Some of you people need to know the whole story.  Satterfield is an idiot.  Sounds like a type of guy running their school system is like the ones running for President.  Not a lot of common sense.  Go hire your boy now.

That Satterfield man needs to hire snowballs and seven. They would turn in their survey to Murphy and coach those boys. That snowballs man already was going down there and masking them chase chickens to get real fast. You think im joking but im not.

It all sounds fishy, especially if people in power knew about it and let it go on to nail him later, which is what it seems like.

There are many in TC that wanted him gone but not this way.

Regardless if the allegations are true or not, they will follow him for the rest of his career.

It's none of my buisiness either way but it is innocent til proven guilty so I won't be posting on this matter again

It all sounds fishy, especially if people in power knew about it and let it go on to nail him later, which is what it seems like.

There are many in TC that wanted him gone but not this way.

Regardless if the allegations are true or not, they will follow him for the rest of his career.

Croz what kind of mess is this? That barker man had won 14 games and only lost 5. Why did that Trousdale people want him gone? I vote for snowballs and seven to coach. You think im joking but im not.

Croz what kind of mess is this? That barker man had won 14 games and only lost 5. Why did that Trousdale people want him gone? I vote for snowballs and seven to coach. You think im joking but im not.

They are impatient when it comes to some football.

The team went 7-4 last year with a 20-point loss to Upperman, a 30-point loss to Nashville Christian and a 39-0 loss to Huntingdon. The offense struggled early this year and they got beat by Gordonsville 9-0.

If he had been an insider they probably wouldn't have minded as much....

I just want to let you guys in on a few things......

1) TC coach was caught on camera multiple times over a significant period of time putting gas into his personal vehicles without permission to do so. He did in fact have a key to the gas pump, but it was only to be used for the mowers and tractors at the football field. No one ever told him he could or couldn't use the gas for personal use. He just ASSUMED he could. And I have never heard of anywhere else that allows you to do so. 

2) The police conducted an investigation prior to the school board finding anything out on the matter. The police brought the evidence to the school board. So there was in fact a completed investigation with evidence before the firing. 

3) He is an very good man and has an excellent family, but he did make a mistake. Just because he is a good ole boy doesn't excuse the fact he misused gas. With that said, I sure hope he lands on his feet very soon for his family's sake. Everyone who knew him and the family really loved him. School board, teachers, and the community. He was very, very good to the kids. He is too good of a man to let this incident define him. 

4) This firing had nothing to with his coaching ability. He violated school board policy. The firing had to take place. He was fired from his teaching job first, which in turn he lost the coaching job. He failed to comply with the standard set for all teachers. He doesn't get a pass because he is the football coach either. 

5) Satterfield's son will not be the next coach. Neither one of them even want the job. 

6) Please keep everyone involved in your prayers. It is a bad situation all the way around that had to take place. 

7) I have no idea who will be the next coach. 

I just want to let you guys in on a few things......

1) TC coach was caught on camera multiple times over a significant period of time putting gas into his personal vehicles without permission to do so. He did in fact have a key to the gas pump, but it was only to be used for the mowers and tractors at the football field. No one ever told him he could or couldn't use the gas for personal use. He just ASSUMED he could. And I have never heard of anywhere else that allows you to do so. 

2) The police conducted an investigation prior to the school board finding anything out on the matter. The police brought the evidence to the school board. So there was in fact a completed investigation with evidence before the firing. 

3) He is an very good man and has an excellent family, but he did make a mistake. Just because he is a good ole boy doesn't excuse the fact he misused gas. With that said, I sure hope he lands on his feet very soon for his family's sake. Everyone who knew him and the family really loved him. School board, teachers, and the community. He was very, very good to the kids. He is too good of a man to let this incident define him. 

4) This firing had nothing to with his coaching ability. He violated school board policy. The firing had to take place. He was fired from his teaching job first, which in turn he lost the coaching job. He failed to comply with the standard set for all teachers. He doesn't get a pass because he is the football coach either. 

5) Satterfield's son will not be the next coach. Neither one of them even want the job. 

6) Please keep everyone involved in your prayers. It is a bad situation all the way around that had to take place. 

7) I have no idea who will be the next coach. 

Good Post. Totally agree with every point. Prayers needed for C. Barker and his family as well as the players.