Gallatin (6-2 4-1) @ Hillsboro (4-4 3-2)

HighLife

So, if I understand things right, Gallatin can finish 3rd or 4th. Cane Ridge is going to be one, the winner of Beech Hillsboro will be second. If Beech looses then they are 3rd and Gallatin 4th. If Beech wins they are second and it will depend on the outcome of the Gallatin CR game to determine third and 4th. I think I am right, but I could be wrong. I am sure Hville is eliminated.

Congrats Hillsboro. Quick strong defense really hampered Gallatin. It looked like they had scouted really well and knew what Gallatin was going to do. Again great job by the Burros.

Those two picks hurt. (One was a Pick-6) And 31 carries for 118 for Mason? I'd say he was contained... Good job by the defense. They only gave up two TD's. Guess well see if these coaches could possibly scout Cane Ridge as well as Hillsboro scouted Gallatin in only one week. (Gallatin had two weeks to prepare for this game and this is what we got...) Once again, credit the defense. But the offense....man. Pitiful. Scored on short fields.

So, if I understand things right, Gallatin can finish 3rd or 4th. Cane Ridge is going to be one, the winner of Beech Hillsboro will be second. If Beech looses then they are 3rd and Gallatin 4th. If Beech wins they are second and it will depend on the outcome of the Gallatin CR game to determine third and 4th. I think I am right, but I could be wrong. I am sure Hville is eliminated.

if hillsboro loses to beech they lose the head to head with hendersonvillw

CR is #1.. if Burros win next week they are 2, Beech is 3, Gallatin is 4..

If Burros lose & Gallatin wins Beech is 2, Gallatin 3,Hville 4.

If Burros lose & Gallatin loses, Beech is 2, Hville is 3, Hillsboro is 4..

Playoff possibilities:

CR is 1 regardless of outcome vs Gallatin

Beech-Hillsboro winner is 2nd

Beech win and Gallatin win Gallatin 3rd Hville 4th

Hillsboro win and Gallatin Win Beech 3rd Gallatin 4th

Beech win Gallatin loss Hville 3rd Hillsboro 4th

Hillsboro win Gallatin loss Beech 3rd Gallatin 4th

Edited by wave88

Congrats Hillsboro. Quick strong defense really hampered Gallatin. It looked like they had scouted really well and knew what Gallatin was going to do. Again great job by the Burros.

That's not scouting. Everyone knows what Gallatin is going to do. Do you have the horses to stop it is what it comes down to.

That's not scouting. Everyone knows what Gallatin is going to do. Do you have the horses to stop it is what it comes down to.

Lopez has been scouting Gallatin for a few weeks if you follow his account. And Hillsboro does have the horses. Big and fast ones. Big Ben is impressive!! Beech will have their hands full. Only negative were the penalties.

Those two picks hurt. (One was a Pick-6) And 31 carries for 118 for Mason? I'd say he was contained... Good job by the defense. They only gave up two TD's. Guess well see if these coaches could possibly scout Cane Ridge as well as Hillsboro scouted Gallatin in only one week. (Gallatin had two weeks to prepare for this game and this is what we got...) Once again, credit the defense. But the offense....man. Pitiful. Scored on short fields.

Minor did not have his best outing but he was under extreme pressure. Just have to find a way against a very good Cane Ridge team or hang up the pads.