Next Head Coach at Trousdale County?

yjacket

Since when did living in the county become a requirement?

I can see why you would want somebody to be local. It would help them feel more involved with the community. Considering the tradition that would seemingly be very important. Also you don't want somebody that is worried about matters at home or thinking about the drive back home while out there on the practice field at the end of the day. Many other reasons.

I guess it really all depends on the distance. Are we talking about somebody that lives right across the county line somewhere in Macon or Smith County? Or are we talking about somebody that lives 45 minutes to an hour away?

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hear say but Perry out of Westmoreland was a finalist last time around and i believe he was also offered but wouldnt move. As far as i know he is just across the line in Sumner. That requirement from last time may not be there this time. We shall see. applications are due in on Monday i believe.  :popcorneater:

hear say but Perry out of Westmoreland was a finalist last time around and i believe he was also offered but wouldnt move. As far as i know he is just across the line in Sumner. That requirement from last time may not be there this time. We shall see. applications are due in on Monday i believe.  :popcorneater:

I have heard the same thing about Perry.  

They have not offered the job to anyone yet they still taking applications until Monday maybe he just saying he didn't apply for the job

Thats what he said! Said he wanted to clear the air of any rumors and told the Seniors he was not going anywhere! Also told them a few games he scheduled! So as long as my source is correct he obviously didnt apply for it!

There is a college assistant coach that is very interested in the job and they will be taking applications after the season is over because their are coachs interested in the job that teams are still i. Plsyogfs and a coach will be hired before the first of the year I know there are some locals that applied for the job

Oh who did you'll schedule and how good is that new Nashville school in you'll region next yearI

I heard Midway and Jackson County for 2 of the non region games and another that he was not sure of! The Nashville School is a new school and from what i understand only had 9 and 10 grades this year and are not going to be in 1A very long! They played some what of a JV schedule this year!

Oh don't know a lot about midway but Jackson co had a good season this year should be a good game I wish TC would schedule you'll again I really enjoyed watching a game at you'll place this year and that's good you'll should have a easy game against them I'm sure they are a NCS in the making sounds like