Next Head Coach at Trousdale County?

yjacket

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I garuntee you I think he is full of mess Trader 2. This bcbmvp dont even no where this Satterfield man is. You think im joking but im not.

I know you're not joking Roy...he may be in China, but he's taking care of this coaching mess. I found out today that a man in Dyersburg knows more about this mess than them Trousdale people do...and I ain't joking neither.

Edited by tradertwo

I know you're not joking Roy...he may be in China, but he's taking care of this coaching mess. I found out today that a man in Dyersburg knows more about this mess than them Trousdale people do...and I ain't joking neither.

I garuntee you this bcbmvp man is full of mess. He thinks he is in Canada with that Satterfield man. Do you think that Satterfield man is getting him a Canadian coach? If he tries to run those Canada trick plays that Childress mans refs will throw a flag. You think im joking but im not.

well, i talked to a candidate Sunday Night. Either He was pulling my leg or he's not the selection because he was told from the Dr. that he would hear from him when he got back in town. And I believe he was told that Saturday or Sunday. Not Sure why if you've made your selection, you tell other candidates to hold on and let me get back with you. If their not the guy, you just tell them, your not the guy. Um... got me thinking now if this Done Deal mess is true, i may know who it is! If so, I'm pumped!

yea I was just told only two people know and that it's before the new year that the Dr will tell everyone else and that he only told the coach he hired that he has been pick and nobody else knows besides Coach Clint and the new head coach